Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 30 2015, 08:49 PM
Account Not Linked

How do you delete someone on your neighbor list at the bottom of your screen, she is not on my facebook or my neighbors list under the my neighbors tab. she only appears on the neighbors list that shows the online status and co-ops. Thanks
Old Jul 30 2015, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzydog56 View Post
I have neighbors that I am no longer friends with on facebook. I didn't know to remove them from farmtown first. I've been playing so long I don't remember their names to go to their profile page. How do I get rid of them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan_36_2000 View Post
I am trying to delete a neighbor off of my scrolling neighbor list at the bottom of the screen that shows the online status and co-op status. This neighbor isn't on my facebook anymore and isn't on my neighbor list under the my neighbor tab. Can someone please tell me how I can delete this neighbor off of my neighbor list. Thanks
Quote:
How do you delete someone on your neighbor list at the bottom of your screen, she is not on my facebook or my neighbors list under the my neighbors tab. she only appears on the neighbors list that shows the online status and co-ops. Thanks
Hi dizzydog and steelerfan,
I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors. Unless you can get their Facebook ID by going to their profile page there isn't any way to delete them if you are no longer friends. We do not see any data about who your friends are so we have no way of removing them for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2015, 07:13 AM

Default Accepting Neighbors

When I click on "My Neighbors" tab, it show my neighbors behind a faded screen and I can not click on any neighbor or scroll down to accept any request.
Old Jul 31 2015, 08:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffany10801 View Post
When I click on "My Neighbors" tab, it show my neighbors behind a faded screen and I can not click on any neighbor or scroll down to accept any request.
Hi,

I moved your post to the Neighbours thread.

It sounds like the page did not finish loading. Try clearing your browser cache, close browser, reload and try again.
Old Aug 01 2015, 06:16 AM

Default super neighbors

if we are decorating our neighbors farm ca we buy items for their farm if so how do we do it i see no way to buy items for their farm
Old Aug 01 2015, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patd77 View Post
if we are decorating our neighbors farm ca we buy items for their farm if so how do we do it i see no way to buy items for their farm
Hi patd77

I moved your post to the thread for your question

Raul has posted the following about buying and selling items while decorating your Superneighbors farms

b) In the next few days we will add a checkbox "Allow selling and purchasing items with my coins" so the farm owner can give extra permissions to SuperNeighbours to buy new items for the farm or selling any items in the farm to provide more flexibility when designing together.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 02 2015, 07:48 AM

On this last update, the super neighbors were supposed to be able to irrigate the farms after we planted them. I planted my neighbors farms yesterday, one was a 2 hr crop, irrigated this will last a full day..it was wasted this mornin when I went in to do her farms today. After workin her farms today I again used the irrigate and it says it does them all, but when checked, they do not show the I that designates they are irrigated. This is not working.
Old Aug 02 2015, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancybl View Post
On this last update, the super neighbors were supposed to be able to irrigate the farms after we planted them. I planted my neighbors farms yesterday, one was a 2 hr crop, irrigated this will last a full day..it was wasted this mornin when I went in to do her farms today. After workin her farms today I again used the irrigate and it says it does them all, but when checked, they do not show the I that designates they are irrigated. This is not working.
Hi nancybl

The developers are aware of this problem and still working on the sprinklers issues. Hope they will fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 03 2015, 09:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Super neighbors designing your farms

How does this work, can they buy the stuff to design it. If so how do they buy it?
Old Aug 03 2015, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
How does this work, can they buy the stuff to design it. If so how do they buy it?
Hi steelerfan,
The only information we have on theis is in the new release notes in the News and Announcements section:
3. Super Neighbours can now design at your farms: There is a new check box 'Permanently Hired for Design' in the Edit Super-Neighbour window that will grant permission to the Super-Neighbour to go anytime to the farm you selected and start designing, you don't have to be online for this to work.

a) The SuperNeighbour will be able to use any Free Style tools that you own or that she/he owns.
b) In the next few days we will add a checkbox "Allow selling and purchasing items with my coins" so the farm owner can give extra permissions to SuperNeighbours to buy new items for the farm or selling any items in the farm to provide more flexibility when designing together.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
add neighbor, beige dot, blue dot, colored dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools