Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 21 2020, 08:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by majarmus View Post
Hi TAZ,

"Your time for collecting changes only because you do not get to the manager to collect at the time it is ready. One way to keep from losing quests is to not start the last step for any quest you want to hold over for the next week until a day after you have collected. That gives you extra time before you lose those quests."

Yes, I understand this and I do wait some time (NOT A DAY AFTER because then the 7 day week will easily become an 8 day week) before I complete the last step of a QUEST or CQ so that I don't run into the issue of the next week ends at that same time ... say 12 noon on Friday.

My IMPORTANT point of my POST is "the 20 hours for the last day instead of 24 hours for the last day" of the week is ... If this was the case ... and if my week ended at 12 noon on Friday of week #1, then my week would end at 8 am on the following Friday (4 hours EARLIER) rather than at 12 noon again on Friday. This would give me a 4 hour WINDOW to collect my FT $$$$ EARNINGS from QUESTs & CQs without the WEEK migrating to later and later (more than a week) in the day. I would be able to keep my week very close to 12 noon on Friday under this implementation. Should I not be available until 2 pm on a Friday to collect my earned FT $$$$ from the weekly QUEST, then the next week MY WEEK would end at 10 am (4 hours earlier than the 2 pm collection time) so that I could get back to my 12 noon Friday collect time. Do you see / understand my point now? Does this make it clearer?

This is the case with some other 1 day timing in FT, namely, the 1-day CROPs are ready in 20 hours, not 24 hours; The animals in the FT CHICKEN COOPs & the animals in the PIGSTYs are 1-day items that can be "HARVESTED/COLLECTED" in 20 hours, not 24 hours. (see attached 2 PIX)

So why can't the 'weekly QUESTs & CQs' end in 20 hours, not 24 hours on the last day of the week?
Hi majarmu,
You have already posted this in suggestions. I am not the ones who decide the rules of the game. All of the moderators are just players like you and have no control over the rules of the game. These are decided by the developers of the game and not by us. As you have posted this already in the Suggestions section that is all that you or I can do to change or add anything to the game. Then it is up to the developers to decide whether or not they will implement your suggestion. Posting about it here does not help because there is nothing we moderators can do to change anything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2020, 07:33 AM

Hi .. I don't have many people that do facilities, or even give bonuses even when the game works. But the last few days I have basically no fb friends either playing or at least not playing with me.. lol.. that said, I don't know why I am still playing.. should probably take a break.

Well anyway, my quest that I started roughly 3 hrs ago seems to be stuck with first 2 items that were to produce Iron Ore and produce Graphite Ore.. both still say 2 hr and 6 hr..

on a side note.. I also do not know if the game going to go on when Flash no longer works at all? and how will that work?

Thanks
Old Mar 24 2020, 08:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Hi .. I don't have many people that do facilities, or even give bonuses even when the game works. But the last few days I have basically no fb friends either playing or at least not playing with me.. lol.. that said, I don't know why I am still playing.. should probably take a break.

Well anyway, my quest that I started roughly 3 hrs ago seems to be stuck with first 2 items that were to produce Iron Ore and produce Graphite Ore.. both still say 2 hr and 6 hr..

on a side note.. I also do not know if the game going to go on when Flash no longer works at all? and how will that work?

Thanks
Hi Sundos,

If this is your Load Barrel Bolt Quest, then there's nothing wrong with the times. At the time you posted less than 3 hours had passed since you opened the quest so that's why it's showing you those times. When it gets past the 3 hours then it will drop down one hour. It can't display minutes when there is more than an hour left to go. If you mouseover the time on the step you can get a more accurate time but when there is several hours to go it still won't show you minutes.

About the end of support for flash player. The developers started working on moving the game to another platform quite some time ago and it is expected that it will have moved to the other platform before the end of support for flash, chances are you may not even notice when it happens.
Old Mar 24 2020, 08:13 AM

thanks, I see there is a change in my quest now - though it does still say 4.6 hrs on the 6 hr one.. so.. well anyway, it is going somewhere now
Old Mar 28 2020, 07:26 PM

Default stage of quest

last stage of quest i am on says to load item into facility. everything to that point has been completed and green check marks are showing completion. but when i try to load the mermelada de guayaba into the taste of latin america facility, i am told i need the dish completed. green check says dish completed. how can i finish quest?
Old Mar 28 2020, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodine47 View Post
last stage of quest i am on says to load item into facility. everything to that point has been completed and green check marks are showing completion. but when i try to load the mermelada de guayaba into the taste of latin america facility, i am told i need the dish completed. green check says dish completed. how can i finish quest?
Hi bodine,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section where you need to post when you have a problem instead of in the feedback.

Your problem is you don't have any of the Mermelada de Guayaba in your storage. You have made it in your Latin American Restaurant, but you have not stored it so you can load it in the Taste of Latin America service. Just because you make something in your quest does not mean it will store automatically for use in the next steps.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2020, 12:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default No Farm Cash?

Why is Farm Town cheating me out of my Farm Cash. I completed the required 8 quests; but, I can't claim my Farm Cash. Won't show me the Completed Quests either. What is going on?
Old Apr 07 2020, 12:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy-bob 3X3 View Post
Why is Farm Town cheating me out of my Farm Cash. I completed the required 8 quests; but, I can't claim my Farm Cash. Won't show me the Completed Quests either. What is going on?
Hi Billy-bob,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850

If you are not seeing the completed quest numbers at the bottom of that pop up then you may have your zoom for that page too large. Try resetting the zoom back to 100%.
Old Apr 17 2020, 10:13 AM
Account Not Linked

I have been having trouble completing a Co-Operative Quest since yesterday. It's the Apple Cider Candle. I'm on the last step and when I go to load it into the Candle Palace it isn't showing that it's loading on the co-op page. I have loaded as many as 30 at a time and it still isn't showing the candle as being in progress. I have cleared the cache/meme, waited and came back several hours later to the same result. Has anyone else been experiencing this problem?
Old Apr 17 2020, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFrederick View Post
I have been having trouble completing a Co-Operative Quest since yesterday. It's the Apple Cider Candle. I'm on the last step and when I go to load it into the Candle Palace it isn't showing that it's loading on the co-op page. I have loaded as many as 30 at a time and it still isn't showing the candle as being in progress. I have cleared the cache/meme, waited and came back several hours later to the same result. Has anyone else been experiencing this problem?
Hi BFrederick,
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline