Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 27 2021, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
Please remove the "common" fish from the Farm Cash waters and increase the amount of fish that can only be obtained in those waters to compensate
Hi leighwj1960

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

Please be specific about which fish you want an increase.

These is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old May 01 2021, 01:13 PM

has the selling price of fish gone down? I hired someone to fish and got way less than usual
Old May 01 2021, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyF View Post
has the selling price of fish gone down? I hired someone to fish and got way less than usual
Hi EmilyF

We are not aware of any change to the fish price and we dont get data to check what they got.
Old May 01 2021, 01:31 PM

ok thank you, mam
Old May 01 2021, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyF View Post
ok thank you, mam
You are welcome EmilyF

If they run out of baits then that could be a reason to get less fish and got lower coins when selling.
Old May 06 2021, 09:29 PM

Default Fishing not harvesting correctly

10217518303690186 is my ID

There have been recent incidents where different fishing farms have been fully harvested and when you leave the farm and come back some time later half the fishing is still there to be done again. This throws the persons fishing farm right out of synch with the time discovering it was not harvested properly in the first place.
Old May 06 2021, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Mark View Post
10217518303690186 is my ID

There have been recent incidents where different fishing farms have been fully harvested and when you leave the farm and come back some time later half the fishing is still there to be done again. This throws the persons fishing farm right out of synch with the time discovering it was not harvested properly in the first place.
Hi Aussie Mark,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fishing.

It would depend on what tool they are using to fish with. If the farm is heavily layered with waters then the smaller tools will not get all the fish at once. The only thing to do is refresh the farm and get what you can and refresh again until you can get them all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2021, 08:24 PM

Default Fishing

Smaller fishing boats work until the last 1-10 fish then they don't. Sometimes they don't work at all. This happens on my farms and when I am working on others farms. If others boat is big enough to fish the entire river/stream/pond then it works. I have lost coins when working on other farms because most times the fishing comes last after I've done all the other work, then I get no coins because I haven't finished the farm work.
I also notice that if the water pieces are overlapping that this is contributing to the issue but not the entire problem. Also when the water is on the edge of the farm that contributes as well.
Old May 08 2021, 08:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suefarm View Post
Smaller fishing boats work until the last 1-10 fish then they don't. Sometimes they don't work at all. This happens on my farms and when I am working on others farms. If others boat is big enough to fish the entire river/stream/pond then it works. I have lost coins when working on other farms because most times the fishing comes last after I've done all the other work, then I get no coins because I haven't finished the farm work.
I also notice that if the water pieces are overlapping that this is contributing to the issue but not the entire problem. Also when the water is on the edge of the farm that contributes as well.
Hi Suefarm,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fishing. Yes if you have the smaller boats you will have some problems with fishing to get all the fish. When you have gotten all you can then refresh the farm, by clicking on it in the farm selector. Then you should be able to get more of the fish. Each time it stops getting fish, if there are more fish in the water, then refresh the farm again until you have them all.
The layered waters and those on the edge will be very hard for you to do unless they allow you to use their tools and they have the larger turbo boats. There isn't anything we can do to help you with that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 16 2021, 08:57 AM

Default boat

Hi, I use to have a boat that would have a square to fish, and not I do not have it anymore. Have you change the way the boats would fish? Let me know, because now I have to click on all, one by one when it come in a round pound made of 4 triangles, and before in one click it would fish in all 4 because the boat would do a square.

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters