Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 03 2021, 03:57 PM

Default broken boat!!!

Hi , i wonder if anyone can help. i think my boat may be broken... i hav a 25xboat and quite regular i have trouble catching fish when hired and end up loosing bonus' .
the game lets me catch some fish (approx 10% of the sea/pond/river) then it wont catch anything else. there can be lots of ponds etc but it wont let me catch any more therefore i loose bonus, coins andpoints.
can anyone help.
Old Sep 03 2021, 04:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 626943962 View Post
Hi , i wonder if anyone can help. i think my boat may be broken... i hav a 25xboat and quite regular i have trouble catching fish when hired and end up loosing bonus' .
the game lets me catch some fish (approx 10% of the sea/pond/river) then it wont catch anything else. there can be lots of ponds etc but it wont let me catch any more therefore i loose bonus, coins andpoints.
can anyone help.
Hi 626943962,
That boat will catch 25 fish, so that means you have to move it around on the water to get more. The problem with it is if the waters are overlapped then you can not see the rest of the water area to do that. The only way then for you to get more fish out of it is to refresh the farm. Unfortunately that boat just is not big enough to do the overlapped waters. You need one that can do the whole water with one click.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 28 2021, 08:39 AM

Default Stacking Fish

I have the tools to multi plant trees and flowers. Great tool!!! Is there a similar tool to place fish and or to stack fish ponds and lakes?
Old Oct 28 2021, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
I have the tools to multi plant trees and flowers. Great tool!!! Is there a similar tool to place fish and or to stack fish ponds and lakes?
Hi Ky1960

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing in Help&Support.

No, we dont have a similar tool, if you want to make a suggetion please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas ordered by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Nov 22 2021, 10:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Default fishing

When fishing lakes or ponds, surrounding buildings covering parts of the water don't allow access to fish entire water body
Old Nov 22 2021, 10:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzzette View Post
When fishing lakes or ponds, surrounding buildings covering parts of the water don't allow access to fish entire water body
Hi Tazzzette,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fishing.
You should not see the buildings when fishing. If you are seeing the buildings then you need to pick yup one of the smaller fishing boats, find the eye in the lower right corner of the farms and click on the eye to set it to half open. Then you can go back to the largest fishing boat available and the buildings should be hidden.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 27 2021, 07:10 PM

Exclamation stack ponds

i cant stack my ponds i got all the hands but i can't stack them any help i sure would thank you
Old Nov 27 2021, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyejack View Post
i cant stack my ponds i got all the hands but i can't stack them any help i sure would thank you
Hi 1eyejack,
I moved your post to the thread about fishing which would be about the ponds.
You have to make sure there is at least a space as large as a pine tree free of anything to be able to set them down next to each other. You can't hide things on the farm to free up the space as the game still knows that something is sitting there.
What you are trying to do is layering and I am sorry, but we are not allowed to help with that, or offer any instructions on how to do so.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 27 2021 at 07:23 PM.
Old Dec 13 2021, 10:50 AM

Default Misusing this feature by going too fast - Help

Hi, as you can see I've been playing a long time. I have recently been trying to put in some big stacked ( layered ) Fish farms. I receive a message a week or two ago that said " " You're Temporarily Blocked" It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. you've been temporarily blocked from using it. If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know. " So, I sent a messages saying basically what have I done so I won't do it again. No reply but later I was unblocked. Now a few days ago the same thing. I followed the link and sent another message. Again, unblocked but not message as to why. Right now I have received the message again. What am I doing wrong?
I want to comply and not sure what is up. If there is a limit to how many windows we can open to stack ( layer ) then what is the limit. I sincerely just want to play the game. Please help me get unblocked and Please Tell Me what I did so I will not do it again. Thanks .. Love the game and just tying to play but would like to know what and what I did wrong, and what the limits are, and was that the specific issue issue?
Thanks agian.

Last edited by MrHoward; Dec 13 2021 at 11:08 AM.
Old Dec 13 2021, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHoward View Post
Hi, as you can see I've been playing a long time. I have recently been trying to put in some big stacked ( layered ) Fish farms. I receive a message a week or two ago that said " You're Temporarily Blocked" It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. you've been temporarily blocked from using it. If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know. " So, I sent a messages saying basically what have I done so I won't do it again. No reply but later I was unblocked. Now a few days ago the same thing. I followed the link and sent another message. Again, unblocked but not message as to why. Right now I have received the message again. What am I doing wrong?
I want to comply and not sure what is up. If there is a limit to how many windows we can open to stack ( layer ) then what is the limit. I sincerely just want to play the game. Please help me get unblocked and Please Tell Me what I did so I will not do it again. Thanks .. Love the game and just tying to play but would like to know what and what the limits are and was that the issue?
Thanks agian.
Hi MrHoward,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about fishing as you are placing waters.
The message and blocking you are getting is coming from Facebook and not from Farm Town. They have changed their security settings and by having too many tabs open this is being triggered. We do not have any control over this and no way to unblock you.
We do not know what the limit is in tabs to keep from getting blocked. When I work facility posts I usually open 4 - 6 without any problems if that helps.

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters