Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Arrow Storage on the farm

This thread is for help with problems with Storage

Before posting a general question please check the Game Guide : Chapter 14 Storage

Please note:- This thread is for Help and Support only, any off topic posts may be moved or deleted without notice.

If you are trying to move something out of storage and it won't let you set it down on the farm, make sure you have a large enough space on your farm to place the item down. Show buildings, trees, flowers, decorations etc in your game settings to make sure you are not trying to place the item down on anything hidden.

NOTE: This thread is only for Help & Support for Problems with the Storage feature.

Please post Suggestions in the Storage & Market Options thread.

**Any off topic posts may be deleted without notice.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 28 2023 at 03:21 PM.
Old Jan 12 2022, 04:41 PM

Last night I was playing & I went to the market & clicked sell all non-ingredients, when it asked did I want to proceed I didn't even look at what it was saying I just hit yes, it sold everything in my storage instead of only the non-ingredients, is there any way I can get them back?
Old Jan 12 2022, 05:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by orchidgal View Post
Last night I was playing & I went to the market & clicked sell all non-ingredients, when it asked did I want to proceed I didn't even look at what it was saying I just hit yes, it sold everything in my storage instead of only the non-ingredients, is there any way I can get them back?
Hi Orchidgal,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the storage.
I am sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately we have no way to return any that you sold back to you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2022, 10:25 AM

When I try to fill up the Chilean restaurant I get a message that I need more hen eggs. When I look in storage it shows I have 1807 hen eggs. How the heck many hen eggs do I need to fill up that facility. Thanks.
Old Jan 13 2022, 10:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
When I try to fill up the Chilean restaurant I get a message that I need more hen eggs. When I look in storage it shows I have 1807 hen eggs. How the heck many hen eggs do I need to fill up that facility. Thanks.
Hi Granny T,
I see in your storage over 2 million hen eggs unless you are talking about a different set of farms. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2022, 12:13 PM

Thanks anyway i guess i will just spend the coins for stuff i need
Old Jan 13 2022, 07:29 PM

I don't know if this is where I am supposed to post a reply to a previous message or not. I still get the message that I need more hen eggs. I did as Taz suggested and it didn't seem to do anything. Thank you.
Old Jan 13 2022, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I don't know if this is where I am supposed to post a reply to a previous message or not. I still get the message that I need more hen eggs. I did as Taz suggested and it didn't seem to do anything. Thank you.
Hi Granny T,
Just to make surewe are looking at the correct farms, please provide your Farm Town ID number. You can find it in the banner above your farms.

Are you sure you are looking at the Chilean Restaurant and not the Taste of Chile? If you are looking in the Taste of Chile then it will tell you that you do not have the ingredients.
Old Jan 19 2022, 06:01 PM

Default Unable to get things out of storage

Number 1546006166
When trying to fill the Chilean Restaurant I get a message that I need one more hen egg. I sent a message a few days ago and Taz said I had over 1 million eggs in storage. I did as he suggested but that didn't seem to change anything. There are other facilities with the same issue but I really can't list them all here.
I am sure it is the restaurant I am looking at, not the Taste of Chile. Thank you for any help.
I tried to answer the message I received a few days ago but got an email from the Postmaster stating that the computer I was attempting to send to had refused my message.
Old Jan 19 2022, 06:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Number 1546006166
When trying to fill the Chilean Restaurant I get a message that I need one more hen egg. I sent a message a few days ago and Taz said I had over 1 million eggs in storage. I did as he suggested but that didn't seem to change anything. There are other facilities with the same issue but I really can't list them all here.
I am sure it is the restaurant I am looking at, not the Taste of Chile. Thank you for any help.
I tried to answer the message I received a few days ago but got an email from the Postmaster stating that the computer I was attempting to send to had refused my message.
Hi Granny T,
When I said you had over a million hens eggs that was for the farm set that is registered with the email address you are registered in the forums with.
The account ID you listed in this response shows only 517 hen eggs at the moment and that may not be correct if you have recently filled facilities. You can use the ingredient planner (notepad to left of magnifying glass) and see how many eggs you are short of for this account. Set it to All Facilities, Remaining capacity, and by missing and that will show you how many you are short.
You can not reply by email to the forums. You must click on the link and come back to the forum to reply to the thread you posted in.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 19 2022 at 06:24 PM.

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds