Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 18 2021, 06:38 PM

Smile Crops

Hi Tad, will check that out, but do all my own work especially since we can't help anyone else.
Fertilize every 3 days, water daily or when able.
Since we did get do our farms been doing them daily but didn't seem to adding much to products.
Just wanted to make sure we would get as much as we used to.
Sorry to have bothered you, know your super busy.
At least you working!! hehe.
God bless and stay safe.
Old Jan 18 2021, 06:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
Hi Tad, will check that out, but do all my own work especially since we can't help anyone else.
Fertilize every 3 days, water daily or when able.
Since we did get do our farms been doing them daily but didn't seem to adding much to products.
Just wanted to make sure we would get as much as we used to.
Sorry to have bothered you, know your super busy.
At least you working!! hehe.
God bless and stay safe.
Hi Chet Evor,
Did you not hire out those farms before the change over? Then since yoiu can't do that right now you are getting less.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2021, 07:00 PM

Smile

#133682078 Evidently you didn't need this but yes always did my own farm work and kept track as I kept growing my farms on delivery of my crops.
Will it get back like it was, seems like a lot of work and time for just a small amount.
Then used to getting more, 10 years of playing or more.
Thanks for such a speedy reply,
Old Jan 18 2021, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
#133682078 Evidently you didn't need this but yes always did my own farm work and kept track as I kept growing my farms on delivery of my crops.
Will it get back like it was, seems like a lot of work and time for just a small amount.
Then used to getting more, 10 years of playing or more.
Thanks for such a speedy reply,
Hi Chet,
I can't answer that as I don't know what the developers are doing about the layering. As some have found a lot of that is not working the same currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2021, 06:13 PM

Sorry for bothering you, have to be pretty busy since we just changed over.
Seem like if farms are working, it should be just as before, especially with the amount of crops we are harvesting. Same size of farms, same rows but when done only getting 1/3 of the crops we used to get.
Thanks for keeping in touch and God bless ya Taz!
Old Jan 19 2021, 06:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Sorry for bothering you, have to be pretty busy since we just changed over.
Seem like if farms are working, it should be just as before, especially with the amount of crops we are harvesting. Same size of farms, same rows but when done only getting 1/3 of the crops we used to get.
Thanks for keeping in touch and God bless ya Taz!
Hi Chet Evors,
I am sorry, but as I said before I can't answer that since you are layering. You will have to wait and see if the develoers can fix that after they get the rest of the functions added back in.
Old Jan 20 2021, 04:00 PM

I'm freezing up whenever I start harvest/plow/plant
Old Jan 20 2021, 04:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
I'm freezing up whenever I start harvest/plow/plant
Hi Texans,
Please post any problems with the new version in the following Migration thread link for now:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

Are your farms layered? The developers haven't said they have done anything with those as yet. Only thing I can think of right now is turn off any of the show items in references other than the work you are currently doing.
Old Jan 20 2021, 08:22 PM

Hopefully this may only be a temporary glitch. The other day, i checked my storage of animal products, and today, after harvesting on multiple farms, I noticed that the milk went down by a hundred thousand units. I'll go at it again tomorrow, and check all of the product inventory.
Old Jan 20 2021, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineking View Post
Hopefully this may only be a temporary glitch. The other day, i checked my storage of animal products, and today, after harvesting on multiple farms, I noticed that the milk went down by a hundred thousand units. I'll go at it again tomorrow, and check all of the product inventory.
Hi lineking,
Have you been to sell anything from your storage? Possibly you sold some. We don't see if you have sold any individual items.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding