Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2010, 02:28 AM

my thanks and appreciation to all the developers for all their hard work on farmtown.

farmtown became a firm favorite for me within a few days.
i now have a second farm and wait patiently for new levels.

more power to your collective elbows guys.

ROCKER.
Old Jan 14 2010, 06:01 AM

thanks,, it seems a lot better
Old Jan 14 2010, 06:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am thinking about getting a second Farm, I am interested to know how it works and do they work together as one, are there any problems going from one to the other.

I would be grateful if any one has already done this, would you please let me know before I spend my 3,000000 hard earned coins, thanks in anticipation.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 14 2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyville View Post
I am thinking about getting a second Farm, I am interested to know how it works and do they work together as one, are there any problems going from one to the other.

I would be grateful if any one has already done this, would you please let me know before I spend my 3,000000 hard earned coins, thanks in anticipation.
Please see the official thread on the New Land Upgrade. It should be stickied at the top of the Help & Support section.
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Old Jan 14 2010, 10:20 AM

Level:
XP:

I just harvested a field, and it did seem faster. That was only one farm, so not going to make an absolute opinion on it being better until I do more. I still have the main problem this morning of being hired to plow after the harvest. The persons farm stays on "loading farm" trying to get me to the plow part, and I can see my coins uploading SLOWLY and plots clearing from the harvest. Other people are plowing and I am stuck on the persons farm and can't even go home because it is stuck on their farm trying to load. I try to shut the browser, and the box comes up that says farmtown on facebook at the top with the message... this program is not responding. If my coin doesn't finish up before the other people hired to plow, I might as well forget it. I can only plow if I finish first and hired first. I don't get any information as to what server it is connecting to, just loading farm, or loading assets.
Old Jan 14 2010, 01:39 PM

Level:
XP:

Yippeee!!! I got to plow a field all by myself with no problems at all. Was faster also :- ) For some weird reason if there are more then a few plow hires, and I'm one of them, this game doesn't like me lol. Please developers, fix my nightmare :- (
Old Jan 14 2010, 03:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenpinnana View Post
Strange. I never changed anything with the wrench this evening when I seeded, and it is working now. Another glitch I guess. I tried my link that you said took you to your farm, and it took me to mine. I took the link off anyway and put it back. I would like to get that "visit 's farm" link off of there because that is my ex brother in laws rotted farm, not mine lol. I don't know how his link got attached to my farm when I first signed up on the forum. The link is in my post #123 for my farm. I don't know why it didn't carry down to this post.
The visit's farm is not your ex brother in laws farm it is a link that for some reason is put into some peoples sig when they link their account and there is no way to get ride of it the developers are looking into it. As for the manual link you had that took you to your farm if you do the link wrong it will do one of 2 things it will either take people to their farm or give you an error message. For this reason when you put a link in your sig you have to ask someone else to check it for you to make sure it is right you can't check the link yourself. There is a link in my sig that will tell you how to do it. I think the problem you had with the link was you had the wrong ID number so check that again try the link and then just post in any thread and ask someone to check your link and someone will and let you know if it is working.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jan 14 2010, 03:47 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
The visit's farm is not your ex brother in laws farm it is a link that for some reason is put into some peoples sig when they link their account and there is no way to get ride of it the developers are looking into it. As for the manual link you had that took you to your farm if you do the link wrong it will do one of 2 things it will either take people to their farm or give you an error message. For this reason when you put a link in your sig you have to ask someone else to check it for you to make sure it is right you can't check the link yourself. There is a link in my sig that will tell you how to do it. I think the problem you had with the link was you had the wrong ID number so check that again try the link and then just post in any thread and ask someone to check your link and someone will and let you know if it is working.
Hummmm. Why is it then that when I click onto "visit' s farm" on my posts that it takes me to his rotten farm lol? Embarrassing :- ) Did you happen to click on my link today to see if it took you to my farm? I followed the directions exactly.
Old Jan 14 2010, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenpinnana View Post
Hummmm. Why is it then that when I click onto "visit' s farm" on my posts that it takes me to his rotten farm lol? Embarrassing :- ) Did you happen to click on my link today to see if it took you to my farm? I followed the directions exactly.
Lil Flowers in the Pines is lovely.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Jan 14 2010, 05:02 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by candlelight View Post
Lil Flowers in the Pines is lovely.
Well thank you candlelight :- ) I will change it probably several times before I get to level 60 lol. It relaxes me playing with it.
Closed Thread