Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 17 2015, 11:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichHotRod View Post
I always wonder why, when something works great, why do they not leave it alone, instead of tinkering around and goofing it up, Flash Players you guys should of just lift it alone
Hi MichHotRod,
I agree however Adobe has been underfire by several entities over the past few months for security holes. So Adobe is trying to patch those and unfortunately have changed things that have effected Farm Town's play. This is what the developers are trying to change to work with the new changes to Flash that Adobe had to make.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2015, 11:45 AM

Hi Taz. What I do not understand if it is Adobe making changes, I have not loaded a latest version for about 6 months, so how can it be them.
Old Oct 17 2015, 12:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Hi Taz. What I do not understand if it is Adobe making changes, I have not loaded a latest version for about 6 months, so how can it be them.
Hi Dave,
What version of Flash do you have?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2015, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dave,
What version of Flash do you have?
I dont know, and dont know how to find out. Windows 10 not user friendly for idiots like me
Old Oct 17 2015, 12:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I dont know, and dont know how to find out. Windows 10 not user friendly for idiots like me
Hi Dave,
You can find the version of your Flash in the Plugins part of the settings in your browser. It doesn't matter what operating system.
Old Oct 17 2015, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Hi Dave,
You can find the version of your Flash in the Plugins part of the settings in your browser. It doesn't matter what operating system.
Hi Taz, I told u I was an idiot, Flash 19.0.0.226. Does that make any sense 2 u it doesnt 2 me. lol
Old Oct 17 2015, 12:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Taz, I told u I was an idiot, Flash 19.0.0.226. Does that make any sense 2 u it doesnt 2 me. lol
Hi Dave,
Yes it does. That is the current version that is giving all the problems, so even if you have not updated it, the browser has done so. If you are using Chrome it is included in their updates.
Old Oct 17 2015, 01:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

A few weeks ago I lost Google Chrome entirely tried everything to get it back all I got was blank page. I downloaded Opera and all was well with that. I did go to google help and forum and was told some were downloading Google Canary the new upgrade not out yet,so I tried that and all my stuff came back(passwords etc). two days ago I started with all these problems everyone else has. Today I went back to Canary and still almost impossible to plant and plow so back to opera I went and no problems everything worked as always! Don't know if it is any help!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 17 2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Hi Dave,
Yes it does. That is the current version that is giving all the problems, so even if you have not updated it, the browser has done so. If you are using Chrome it is included in their updates.
Cheers Taz
Old Oct 17 2015, 01:15 PM

I'm still having problems, it's actually worse now, it's ok for short while but after few minutes of doing stuff it just lags and i can't highlight nothing. I feel like giving up entirely