Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #5691  
Old May 29 2020, 08:13 PM
xtacy48 xtacy48 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 26 2012
Posts: 39
Default

In one of my quests I have to produce a white wine barrel. In the facility it says this takes 6 hours. In the quest it says it takes 12 hours?? What's up with that?
Reply With Quote
  #5692  
Old May 29 2020, 08:35 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtacy48 View Post
In one of my quests I have to produce a white wine barrel. In the facility it says this takes 6 hours. In the quest it says it takes 12 hours?? What's up with that?
Hi xtacy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
To make the White wine aged 2 years that you need for that quest requires 4 white wine barrels. Each batch only makes 2 barrels in 6 hours, so you need 2 batches which will take 12 hours. If you have more than 1 winery you can start the second batch in a different winery and then both batches can be finished in 6 hours rather than having to wait 12 hours for both to be completed.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #5693  
Old May 29 2020, 08:51 PM
xtacy48 xtacy48 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 26 2012
Posts: 39
Default coop quest problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi xtacy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
To make the White wine aged 2 years that you need for that quest requires 4 white wine barrels. Each batch only makes 2 barrels in 6 hours, so you need 2 batches which will take 12 hours. If you have more than 1 winery you can start the second batch in a different winery and then both batches can be finished in 6 hours rather than having to wait 12 hours for both to be completed.
Thank you, Taz!!
Reply With Quote
  #5694  
Old May 29 2020, 09:00 PM
xtacy48 xtacy48 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 26 2012
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi xtacy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
To make the White wine aged 2 years that you need for that quest requires 4 white wine barrels. Each batch only makes 2 barrels in 6 hours, so you need 2 batches which will take 12 hours. If you have more than 1 winery you can start the second batch in a different winery and then both batches can be finished in 6 hours rather than having to wait 12 hours for both to be completed.
I did what you said and it's still telling me 12 hours?
Reply With Quote
  #5695  
Old May 29 2020, 09:05 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtacy48 View Post
I did what you said and it's still telling me 12 hours?
Hi xtacy,
Try closing and reopening your farms and see if it changes. Did you go to the facility manager and make sure you are starting one in a different winery. You may not be able to change it as you have already started the 2 batches in the one winery.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #5696  
Old May 29 2020, 09:12 PM
xtacy48 xtacy48 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 26 2012
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi xtacy,
Try closing and reopening your farms and see if it changes. Did you go to the facility manager and make sure you are starting one in a different winery. You may not be able to change it as you have already started the 2 batches in the one winery.
I tried that and it didn't work.. I give up! Guess I'll just have to wait the 11 hours and probably not make the 8 quests. Thanks anyway!
Reply With Quote
  #5697  
Old May 29 2020, 09:15 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtacy48 View Post
I tried that and it didn't work.. I give up! Guess I'll just have to wait the 11 hours and probably not make the 8 quests. Thanks anyway!
Hi xtacy,
I am sorry, but any quest requiring wine will always require more than 1 batch of the barrels. It is not just quests as that is the normal requirement for anything made in the wine cellar.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 AM.