Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Dec 22 2014, 10:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschar View Post
I figured that out. It wouldn't have happened if I had been able to collect my bonus on time. Just so frustrating after working so hard for them.
Or if you had waited for a while longer to start the last steps of those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2014, 07:39 AM

I don't understand how to get the quests to be collected all in one week. I do eight and some expire before the end of the week, so I end up with 5. So when I turn them in two are wasted because I only need 3. Two vanish because when I turned in my three all five are taken. After doing 8 quests I end up with ONE FC. What's the secret way to not get them to be wasted? Most of them expire or vanish before I can collect my FC and I end up doing a lot more than I should have to.
Old Dec 23 2014, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer1 View Post
I am level 186 and decided to try quests. The first three were fun! I got my first Greenie! The fourth quest requires the Oil Refinery, which costs 32 Greenies! I am saving my very slowly increasing Greenies for things like a bigger harvester, a bigger plower, a combine, a bigger combine, but don't forget the bigger tools that I'll need to get the next bigger combine! Then there's a bigger seeder. Geez! If I decided to buy all of these tools, it will currently cost me 530 Greenies, and that's only for harvesters, plowers, and combines. Let's don't even go to combine-seeder combos! And that doesn't count any chain saws, shakers, flower harvesters, bulldozers, flower waterers or any other buildings!

Now...I can buy 250 Greenies for the low low price of only $39.99US. To get 500, it would cost me $80...just for h/p/combines! That still leaves 30 Greenies that I would need!

And they want me to spend 32 Greenies to complete a quest! Ha! That's not going to happen. In fact, they have ruined my fun so much that I may quit for ANOTHER 4 years and spend more time with my ATV!

Oh yeah...I currently have over 460 MILLION coins that don't help a bit!

I know this is a money-making business, but I live on a limited income and I can't afford to spend that much on any game! I have already completed all of the offers that I can to get rewards. And, speaking of such, I have YET to find a survey that I can get past the first step! They are a total waste of time!
After this, I decided to just ignore the Nylon Reel quest and try the next one. Guess what? It is for Granola and takes honey and almonds. Honey requires a Bee Farm that costs 28 Greenies! Okay...let's just do the rest of the quest just because it's there. Planted oats...no problem. Need to plant almond trees. I went to buy the trees and THEY DON'T EXIST! There is a Pink Flowering Almond Bush that is just for decoration, but no Almond Tree!!!
Old Dec 23 2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
After this, I decided to just ignore the Nylon Reel quest and try the next one. Guess what? It is for Granola and takes honey and almonds. Honey requires a Bee Farm that costs 28 Greenies! Okay...let's just do the rest of the quest just because it's there. Planted oats...no problem. Need to plant almond trees. I went to buy the trees and THEY DON'T EXIST! There is a Pink Flowering Almond Bush that is just for decoration, but no Almond Tree!!!

Hi Spencer

I'm sorry you are having so many problems with your quests.

Almond trees are not available in the Store, you can only receive them as a gift from your friends/neighbors. When you go to My Requests tab, you can also exchange some of your gifts for the almond trees.

Here is the link to the Game Guide for Quests, to help you

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Old Dec 23 2014, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Spencer

I'm sorry you are having so many problems with your quests.

Almond trees are not available in the Store, you can only receive them as a gift from your friends/neighbors. When you go to My Requests tab, you can also exchange some of your gifts for the almond trees.

Here is the link to the Game Guide for Quests, to help you

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Thanks for the URL tip. I had already ready that handy guide, and it is a good thing to have. But there is no mention that I could find saying that almond trees, or anything else, are only obtainable through gifting!
Old Dec 23 2014, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the URL tip. I had already ready that handy guide, and it is a good thing to have. But there is no mention that I could find saying that almond trees, or anything else, are only obtainable through gifting!

Hi Spencer,

You are right, that is not showing up in the thread for Quests, but it is in the one for Trees

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...70#post5127270
Old Dec 25 2014, 06:43 PM

Default Annoyed as hell

SO annoyed. Left this morning to spend time with family for CHRISTMAS DAY and when I left I had 8 quests completed. Was not able to cash them in because it still had 3 hours to go when I left home. Arrived home this evening and it had dropped to 6. WHAT THE HELL ! Give us some slack on this. The quests are crazy enough with their time limits....if you arent a fricken addict that sits by the computer 24 7 you are always on the short end of the stick. I believe YOU can create something that doesn't have such strange limits. It is rather stupid. I am DONE !
Old Dec 25 2014, 07:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
SO annoyed. Left this morning to spend time with family for CHRISTMAS DAY and when I left I had 8 quests completed. Was not able to cash them in because it still had 3 hours to go when I left home. Arrived home this evening and it had dropped to 6. WHAT THE HELL ! Give us some slack on this. The quests are crazy enough with their time limits....if you arent a fricken addict that sits by the computer 24 7 you are always on the short end of the stick. I believe YOU can create something that doesn't have such strange limits. It is rather stupid. I am DONE !
Hi tnbravesgirl,
I am sorry this happened. This is why we say not to start the last step on any quests until about a day after you have last collected. This way you will have a day's time to be late collecting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 26 2014, 09:27 AM

Hi - Just commenting on the above post. Would it be possible for the developers to make up a chart of time limits on quests? I have been doing quests for a long time now and find it almost impossible to figure this out and I'm only half stupid! It could be something very simple that everybody could understand and use. I know that this is a business and giving away FC is not a top priority but why offer it if most people have a hard time figuring out the rules? And from reading the posts and explanations one needs to be a rocket scientist to collect any cash!
Thanks so much,
mwyld40 (Mom's Farms)
Old Dec 26 2014, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post

Hi - Just commenting on the above post. Would it be possible for the developers to make up a chart of time limits on quests? I have been doing quests for a long time now and find it almost impossible to figure this out and I'm only half stupid! It could be something very simple that everybody could understand and use. I know that this is a business and giving away FC is not a top priority but why offer it if most people have a hard time figuring out the rules? And from reading the posts and explanations one needs to be a rocket scientist to collect any cash!
Thanks so much,
mwyld40 (Mom's Farms)
Hi mwyld40

I will try to explain and sorry if my english is not good enough

Quests are only holding in the chart for exactly 7 days to the second.

Now you have 2 new buttons to check the state of your quests.

If you click in Collect FarmCash button while it is still black it will show you how many days, hours or minutes you have to wait to collect farmcash again.

If you click in Show quests button it will show you how many days, hours and minutes have past since that quest was completed.

Lets try an example, suppose you have 7 quests completed and you are on the last step of your 8th quest which will be ready in 2 hours, then your collect farmcash button turns blue, saying you are able to collect your farm cash.

If you click in Show quests button, you will see the 7 quests completed during that week. Check when the last one on the list was completed.

Suppose it says: 6 days, 23 hours, 15 minutes ago. That shows you, that the quest will only stay on the chart for another 45 minutes, and although you could complete your 8th quest in 2 hours, that first quest will dropp off the chart in 45 minutes.

Now suppose it says: 6 days, 12 hours, 5 minutes ago. That is saying you have almost 12 hours until that quest will dropp off the chart, and as your 8th quest will be completed in only 2 more hours, you will be able to collect 2 farmcash.

Also remember you can click in both buttons anytime during the week

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 26 2014 at 09:51 AM.