Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 19 2011, 04:13 PM

How much fertilizer do you have?

That I don't know.

What message are you getting when you try to fertilized the other farms?

I get no messages. I have 7 Farms and it only let me do 3. when I move it to another Farm that isn't fertilized, it gets stuck and does nothing. I have to go back to where I left it originaly and put it in storage.
Old Jan 19 2011, 04:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan OConnor Sr View Post
How much fertilizer do you have?

That I don't know.

What message are you getting when you try to fertilized the other farms?

I get no messages. I have 7 Farms and it only let me do 3. when I move it to another Farm that isn't fertilized, it gets stuck and does nothing. I have to go back to where I left it originaly and put it in storage.
Well hover your mouse over the manure spreader and it tells you how much you have. Sounds like you may have run out. You can leave your manure spreader in storage and access it from any farm through the toolbar too

And the crops are still growing? Not ready to harvest? Cuz then fertilizing won't help anyway if it's full grown.
Old Jan 20 2011, 01:47 PM

Default Orange Spreader Does Not Work In Some Farms

I have done the fertiilizing in my farms with the orange spreader, but seems like some of the trees would not take it. Still appearing non-fertized.

In my farm 1 my cocnut trees and the mangoes trees are stll not fertilized.

My entire farm 4 is not fertiilized.

My entire farm 6 is not fertizlied. I suppose the olive trees are fruit trees as well.

In my farm 2 only the lemon trees are fertilized, the mangoes and the walnut trees are not.

Please kindly look into this and let me know what's going on. I have both the red and the orange spreader.

Sandie Angel
Old Jan 20 2011, 02:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
I have done the fertiilizing in my farms with the orange spreader, but seems like some of the trees would not take it. Still appearing non-fertized.

In my farm 1 my cocnut trees and the mangoes trees are stll not fertilized.

My entire farm 4 is not fertiilized.

My entire farm 6 is not fertizlied. I suppose the olive trees are fruit trees as well.

In my farm 2 only the lemon trees are fertilized, the mangoes and the walnut trees are not.

Please kindly look into this and let me know what's going on. I have both the red and the orange spreader.

Sandie Angel

Hey Sandie Angel
are the trees you are trying to fertilize ready to harvest? the fertilizer works on trees the same as on crops so if they are ready to harvest then you are unable to fertilize them
Old Jan 20 2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsmum View Post
Hey Sandie Angel
are the trees you are trying to fertilize ready to harvest? the fertilizer works on trees the same as on crops so if they are ready to harvest then you are unable to fertilize them
They have been ready to harvest for a long time. I had been away from farm town for the past few weeks, but came back when they have the upgrades. Now it seems like all the trees were ready to harvest, so I've got the orange spreader to fertilize them, but after I sprinkled them with the fertilizer, only some trees would show highlighted with the (F) which means they're being fertizlied already,other trees aren't highlighed and don't have the (F) on them means they're still not fertilized. I don't know the rasson why they would not be fertilized. I hope this will be fixed soon. I want to add that some of my plowed fields in some of my farms might have already been fertilized by the red spreader some weeks ago, but wouldn't that be all gone and done with by now? ...so many days have passed already so the plowed fields must have been become unfertilized already; and now when I used the orange spreader on some farms it gave me the message that farm was already fertilized, but I can only see some of the trees being fertilized already; and some aren't yet. Seems like the mangoes are not taking the fertilizer.

This is a mystery. I hope it will be resolved very soon.

Thanks so much for your prompt response. I thought I had posted this in the wrong place, so have posted same message in the "Help Forum" as well. I hope I can get a reply from there too. Thanks so much!!

Sandie Angel

Last edited by Sandie Angel; Jan 20 2011 at 04:31 PM.
Old Jan 20 2011, 05:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
They have been ready to harvest for a long time. I had been away from farm town for the past few weeks, but came back when they have the upgrades. Now it seems like all the trees were ready to harvest, so I've got the orange spreader to fertilize them, but after I sprinkled them with the fertilizer, only some trees would show highlighted with the (F) which means they're being fertizlied already,other trees aren't highlighed and don't have the (F) on them means they're still not fertilized. I don't know the rasson why they would not be fertilized. I hope this will be fixed soon. I want to add that some of my plowed fields in some of my farms might have already been fertilized by the red spreader some weeks ago, but wouldn't that be all gone and done with by now? ...so many days have passed already so the plowed fields must have been become unfertilized already; and now when I used the orange spreader on some farms it gave me the message that farm was already fertilized, but I can only see some of the trees being fertilized already; and some aren't yet. Seems like the mangoes are not taking the fertilizer.

This is a mystery. I hope it will be resolved very soon.

Thanks so much for your prompt response. I thought I had posted this in the wrong place, so have posted same message in the "Help Forum" as well. I hope I can get a reply from there too. Thanks so much!!

Sandie Angel
Trees that are Ready to Harvest cannot be fertilized. They must be fertilized before they are fully ready. Nothing to fix. It is the same with crops.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2011, 11:04 PM

The number of hours left on the fertilizer on farms keeps changing in big numbers - like from 1 hour to 33 hours a bit later. Then to something else again. Also, I checked that my farms are fertilized when finished planting, and today one sugar field was not when I came to harvest it. With a long growing crop , 3 to 4 days and the field is fertilized when planted but not to the full extent of time I have found the crop is fertilized but the trees aren't when that less time expires. Something needs to be done to rectify this difference in what is fertilized on the same farm. This is getting to be a real problem for me to know when to do it and then the number of hours remaining keeps changing. arghhhh Thank you
Old Feb 21 2011, 11:08 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phsl View Post
The number of hours left on the fertilizer on farms keeps changing in big numbers - like from 1 hour to 33 hours a bit later. Then to something else again. Also, I checked that my farms are fertilized when finished planting, and today one sugar field was not when I came to harvest it. With a long growing crop , 3 to 4 days and the field is fertilized when planted but not to the full extent of time I have found the crop is fertilized but the trees aren't when that less time expires. Something needs to be done to rectify this difference in what is fertilized on the same farm. This is getting to be a real problem for me to know when to do it and then the number of hours remaining keeps changing. arghhhh Thank you
I fertilized my crops and 2 days later, they needed fertilized again. I thought maybe it was my imagination. But, after reading your post, I'm thinking it wasn't my imagination at all. Although, it's not that big of a deal to me, I guess. I've got plenty of fertilizer left. I do hope the problem clears up for others who may not have an ample supply, though.
Old Feb 22 2011, 01:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by phsl View Post
I have seen this happen when there is less then an hour left on the clock. The clock is supposed to switch from hours to minutes but there seems to be a glitch in the system that causes the issue you are talking about. It really isn't that big a deal the corps only have to be fertilized at some point during the growing processes. The farm does not have to be fertilized when you plant or when you harvest just as long as the farm was fertilized at some point during the growing processes.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 22 2011, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I The farm does not have to be fertilized when you plant or when you harvest just as long as the farm was fertilized at some point during the growing processes.
This means that the farm might be fertilized when you plant your crops, but no longer be fertilized when you harvest your trees or flowers, so that the crops wuld be fertlized but the trees or flowers would not be. I try to check fertilization every time I harvest anything so that I catch all the trees.

Paradies Villa Hügel the forest Scarlet's Haven Scarlet's Market Garden Scarlet's Park
Scarlet's Seaside Orchard plus a couple of money makers...