Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 14 2015, 07:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
so i wanna know who are slashkey and is farm town the only game they actually do?

p.s please start having Farm Cash offers! i would buy so much more!
and land expansion sales
oh and give the bar its license already haha
Hi Alex,
Slashkey is the company that produces Farm Town and it is currently their only game.
As far as the rest it would be better if you posted your suggestions in the Suggestion section where the developers would be more likely to see them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2015, 09:36 AM
Account Not Linked

I have completed 3 quests in 4 days and it wont let me claim farmcash even though it says 3 quests complete
Old Jan 15 2015, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie macaulay View Post
I have completed 3 quests in 4 days and it wont let me claim farmcash even though it says 3 quests complete
Hi Maggie

You can collect farm cash every 7 days. If you complete 3 quests in 7 days you will get 1 farmcash, if you complete 8 quests in 7 days, you will get 2 farmcash.
Old Jan 18 2015, 12:02 PM

The last two 7 day periods I had completed 8 quest. But when I went to collect my farm cash it said I only had 7. I don't understand when I went to bed wasn't time to collect and when I got on the next morning to collect farm cash quest went 8 the night before to 7. This the second time this has happened. Please help
Old Jan 18 2015, 12:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreengee View Post
The last two 7 day periods I had completed 8 quest. But when I went to collect my farm cash it said I only had 7. I don't understand when I went to bed wasn't time to collect and when I got on the next morning to collect farm cash quest went 8 the night before to 7. This the second time this has happened. Please help
Hi Doreengee,
Quests only are good for 7 days exactly. If for example you collected your farm cash on last Saturday at 11:30 PM, then a quest complete the last step at 3:00 AM on Sunday, then you collected this week on Sunday morning at 7:30 AM the quest you completed at 3:00 AM would not count because it would be over 7 days exactly to the minute.
This is why we recommend not doing the last step of any quest you are carrying over after collecting your farm cash for at least a day. That way if you need to wait to collect then you won't lose those quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2015, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonidaK View Post
why do we lose any points over what is needed to earn one (1) coin? There should be points remaining when we "cash in" our finished quests! It is frustrating to spend so much time finishing a quest just to lose the points! Please fix this. If the points are kept long enough to get 8 pts, the older ones expire before we can "cash" them in!
Try this: once you collect your FC and start a new week, complete 3 quests and then do NOT start the final step on any more. By the time your week is up and you collect 1 FC you will have 3 or 4 quests ready for the final step. Complete them and you'll have no worries getting 8 in time to save the rest for the following week. Two FC each week, easy. Happy questing. The only time I have to start over is when I take some time off, then I follow the same route.
Old Jan 22 2015, 04:02 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelsbyrose@aol.com View Post
Are all the Quest the same for all players each day?
I don't think so jewels. Some are totally different though since I myself has still some problems of getting most of the ingredients that I need for my quest. Like myself I am still in the lower level and some quest are requiring a facility that I still don't have and it is so hard for me to buy the facility since my level is not allowed to buy that particular facility. There's this lifeline icon with a lifesaver and a gift. I don't even know how to use that thing. Do you have any idea on how to use it?
Old Jan 22 2015, 04:04 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
Try this: once you collect your FC and start a new week, complete 3 quests and then do NOT start the final step on any more. By the time your week is up and you collect 1 FC you will have 3 or 4 quests ready for the final step. Complete them and you'll have no worries getting 8 in time to save the rest for the following week. Two FC each week, easy. Happy questing. The only time I have to start over is when I take some time off, then I follow the same route.
Grammy I have that same problem also. I lost a total of 13 quest and I felt like I just wasted so much time on all 13 quest before I finally get to my 2 farmcash
Old Jan 22 2015, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingramos View Post
I don't think so jewels. Some are totally different though since I myself has still some problems of getting most of the ingredients that I need for my quest. Like myself I am still in the lower level and some quest are requiring a facility that I still don't have and it is so hard for me to buy the facility since my level is not allowed to buy that particular facility. There's this lifeline icon with a lifesaver and a gift. I don't even know how to use that thing. Do you have any idea on how to use it?
Hi jingramos

You can get information about Quests and Life lines in the following thread from the Game Guide

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Old Jan 22 2015, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi jingramos

You can get information about Quests and Life lines in the following thread from the Game Guide

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Thank you for the reply mary