Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 26 2021, 09:30 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
Try a different browser to See if that will allow you to post. Make sure the cookies and pop ups are allowed in it before you try.
nada doesn't work

Visit my farms!
Old Feb 26 2021, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
nada doesn't work
HI Lisa,
Which browser did you try? I don't know what to tell you to try as it requires that your browser allow the pop ups. That pop up for posting comes from Facebook, so allowing both facebook.com and apps.facebook.com should allow those, unless you have something else like an anti-virus or anti-malware program that is preventing them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 26 2021 at 10:35 PM.
Old Feb 26 2021, 10:34 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
HI LIsa,
Which browser did you try? I don't know what to tell you to try as it requires that your browser allow the pop ups. That pop up for posting comes from Facebook, so allowing both facebook.com and apps.facebook.com should allow those, unless you have something else like an anti-virus or anti-malware program that is preventing them.
Tried Chrome and Edge. Going to see if I can figure out how to allow popups with my Avast

Can't do anything with Popups with Avast

Visit my farms!

Last edited by LisaScobee; Feb 26 2021 at 10:39 PM. Reason: changed some wording
Old Feb 26 2021, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Tried Chrome and Edge. Going to see if I can figure out how to allow popups with my Avast

Can't do anything with Popups with Avast
Hi Lisa,
Please contact Support with this and see if they can help you. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2021, 10:49 PM

Wink

Quote:
Hi Lisa,
Please contact Support with this and see if they can help you. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
One step ahead of you. Already contacted and got my auto response from Support

Visit my farms!
Old Feb 27 2021, 03:59 AM

Default Only one Ink and Pigments factory shown in the facility manager

Quote:
Hi Klaus,
Can you see the facility on farm 5? If so try filling it from the farm and then look and see if it shows in the facility manager.
TAZ D, that's exactly how I did it. Unfortunately, the factory does not appear in the facility manager. (See attachment)

regards Klaus
User ID : 1587020794
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT1.jpg (83.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg FT2.jpg (95.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg FT3.jpg (99.8 KB, 3 views)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0794&farm_ix=Y

Cheers Klaus

Last edited by kazahoobo; Feb 27 2021 at 04:18 AM.
Old Feb 27 2021, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazahoobo View Post
TAZ D, that's exactly how I did it. Unfortunately, the factory does not appear in the facility manager. (See attachment)

regards Klaus
User ID : 1587020794
Hi Klaus

Taz is not available at this moment.

The ink and pigments facility was recently purchased or you had it from long ago?

Please open your facility manager and click in the funnel. Please check it is set the following way>

If the settings are the same as in the picture and your ink and pigments facility is still not showing up for your farm 5, then go to your farm 5, open the facility manager, click in the funnel and under the option for Facility Location, change the option from All Farms to Current Farm, click in the green check mark to save changes and check if the facility shows up.

If it still doesnt show under current farm, then reload the game, and then change the option from Current back to All farms again, click in the green check mark, and check again if the facility shows up.

If nothing helps, then you could wait till the facility is empty and send it to storage and then put it back on your farm 5 and check if it shows up in the facility manager.
Old Feb 27 2021, 04:14 PM

Unhappy Posting for ingredients

Is anyone else having problems posting asking for your friends/neighbors to send you ingredients for products? Mine aren't showing up to post to my FB profile.

Visit my farms!
Old Feb 27 2021, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Is anyone else having problems posting asking for your friends/neighbors to send you ingredients for products? Mine aren't showing up to post to my FB profile.
Hi Lisa

I moved your post to the thread where your previous posts about your problem were answered.

You said you contacted Support, then please wait for their response and work with Support on your problem.
Old Feb 27 2021, 05:28 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hi Annamp,
Your manure collector is on one of your farms and not in your storage.
You can go to your preferences and uncheck all the "Show" items except for Show tools, then go to each farm and look for it. It needs to be in your storage to work.
Thank you. Forgot I moved it
You are all so very helpful and patient

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all