Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 23 2021, 07:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoGilliam View Post
When I zip, it shows a higher number, but when I refresh it does show a smaller number, so it is working, just responds immediately in the wrong direction.
Hi JoGilliam,

Thank you for your report, the developers are already aware of that one. You should be able to reload the game and see it correct to the right figure as well. Please come back and let us know if that doesn't correct it for you when you next try to zip.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 23 2021, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net View Post
Do not see any new change from 12-19-21
Hi harrywhitmore,

Please go to the first post on page one of this thread, the most recent updates are listed there and there is a link near the top of that post that will take you to the full list of the game migration updates which includes the older ones.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 23 2021, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyseeker View Post
xp-metre doesn´t move. the number changes but the metre is not moving and can be changed by player.
Hi Skyseeker,

The xp bar is not fully working yet, refer to the xp numbers showing when checking your xp.

Although you can scroll the bar manually, you shouldn't be able to affect your xp amount when you try.

Clickable Help Links:

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 23 2021 at 08:01 AM.
Old Feb 23 2021, 07:29 AM
Account Not Linked

USER ID number 574081261

In the Flash version of the game I had 'Animal Buildings' deselected in the 'Facility Filter' in the Facility Manager but clicking on 'Harvest All' would still collect Milk, Wool, etc from all the animals I had in my animal buildings.

This version needs 'Animal Buildings' to be selected or a message comes up, 'The 'Harvest All' operation has no effect on any of the facilities that you have in your farms'.

Having animal buildings selected in the Facility Manager means faffing about when looking for the buildings that have lowest utilisation.
Old Feb 23 2021, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
my FM doesn't contain the facilities on fields 4, 5, and 15 and when i to go to those field to manually fill a few of them which usually fixes this issue i get error message - see photo

USER ID number ( 100000401123530 )

some additional info,,, i try using the FM 'group of farms" to try and fill them that way,,,, its only found about a dozen facilities,,, there is over at least 100 on each 4 and 5, and over 50 on 15
Hi JNelson,

When the Facility Manager can not see your facilities on some farms can you please check if the FM Funnel filter is set like this when you try. If it's not, please change it to that then click the green check mark to save them, then try again.

If it's already set like that and it's still not showing them all to you, please go to one of the farms the FM can not see your facilities on, change the Funnel filter location to Current farm and see if those facilities now show up. If they do, please leave the FM set like that, and reload the game, then check if the FM can now see those facilities on that farm with the location set back to All Farms. If that correct it, you'll have to repeat that method, with every farm the FM is not showing you the facilities for.

You took the photo link out of your post about the error you were seeing when manually opening a facility on a farm to start the products in it. Did you remove the link due to the error message no longer showing or is it still happening when you use that method?

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 23 2021, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
2nd issue,, there is something wrong with my zip
when i open my storage it says i am at 83% after is zip I end up at 91%
my % full normally goes down when I zip - this started happening 2 days ago

USER ID number ( 100000401123530 )
Hi JNelson,

Zip percentage numbers rising when zipping is an issue the devs are aware of. You should find that if you reload the game that the percentage drops back down to a smaller amount.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 23 2021, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
Problem with posting workers to work faclities/srvices
Hi shirl312,

Please describe what is happening when you try to post facility work requests and at which pint it does not work for you.

If you have not already done so please make sure that you have 3rd party cookies and popups allowed in your browser and that you are not trying to post from religious or funeral facilities. If you need instructions for cookies and popups, you will find them for the popular browser in this link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If those are fine and it's a specific facility that you can not post from which facility is it?

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 23 2021, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Regular stables Farms 1 & 27

harvesting manually one by 1 as i dont own the harvest all tool for animal buildings
Hi al_bundy,

Thank you for returning with more information on your issue. I have copied your post to the relevant closed thread that the devs want to see those in.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 23 2021, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNelson,

When the Facility Manager can not see your facilities on some farms can you please check if the FM Funnel filter is set like this when you try. If it's not, please change it to that then click the green check mark to save them, then try again.

If it's already set like that and it's still not showing them all to you, please go to one of the farms the FM can not see your facilities on, change the Funnel filter location to Current farm and see if those facilities now show up. If they do, please leave the FM set like that, and reload the game, then check if the FM can now see those facilities on that farm with the location set back to All Farms. If that correct it, you'll have to repeat that method, with every farm the FM is not showing you the facilities for.

You took the photo link out of your post about the error you were seeing when manually opening a facility on a farm to start the products in it. Did you remove the link due to the error message no longer showing or is it still happening when you use that method?

oops here the link to error message again
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...00994349923935

setting FM to specific field and reload game not work it is still not recognizing the facilities on those fields

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...00994349923935

Old Feb 23 2021, 09:06 AM

If fields are not in default order, when you go to hire a SN design for a field the pop up field order is not recognizing the rearranged order

note - this is an account i am 'farm sitting' for
Closed Thread