Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 18 2017, 01:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
At Market, while selling non ingredients for me products, red ginger and cornflowers were exempt automatically even though they were checked. Does this mean there will be a new product from a factory coming soon that will use these flowers?
Hi cocosfarm,

Only the developers know what will be released next and they don't tell us until they release it. I just checked and they are showing up for sale as they should. If you are using sell selected then you will need to put a check mark in the box to sell them off.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 18 2017 at 01:06 PM.
Old Mar 20 2017, 06:12 AM

Today when using the new tools have noticed it leaves a small square of harvest in the top right of each click I do, so have to redo the whole farm again to get those tiny squares of crops. Have been using these tools since they first came out but this is the first time I have had a problem with them.
Old Mar 20 2017, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
Today when using the new tools have noticed it leaves a small square of harvest in the top right of each click I do, so have to redo the whole farm again to get those tiny squares of crops. Have been using these tools since they first came out but this is the first time I have had a problem with them.
Hi Lpeak,

I just tried the new tools and they are working fine here.

Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

Then try the tools again and see if you still get the problem.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 20 2017, 10:33 AM

It was mentioned that the XP to reach 825 increased, but no reason as to why. I'm already there, but just curious. I try and stay ahead of the game
Old Mar 20 2017, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyshoes View Post
It was mentioned that the XP to reach 825 increased, but no reason as to why. I'm already there, but just curious. I try and stay ahead of the game
Hi goofyshoes,
They didn't say why so we don't know either. My thought would be to make it tougher to get to the top level.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 23 2017 at 11:05 AM.
Old Mar 21 2017, 08:33 AM

I have a suggestion for the ships. I use most my 'replace'ments on the same people over and over. How about giving us the last itinerary we used, and we 'tweek' from that one.
Old Mar 21 2017, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmasqued View Post
I have a suggestion for the ships. I use most my 'replace'ments on the same people over and over. How about giving us the last itinerary we used, and we 'tweek' from that one.
Hi Unmasqued,

Please place your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where we gather all the ideas for the game in one place for the developers to see.

CLICK HERE to be taken to that area.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 23 2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyshoes View Post
Each level increases in its number of points required to reach the next level from what it took to reach previous ones and they always have worked this way. They have just never mentioned it before, so I guess the question is why did they tell us this time?

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Mar 23 2017, 11:32 AM

Regarding levels, I have a feeling, that there'll be an exponential increase in xp's as we get near to the 1k level. The increase of xp's in previous levels amounted to about a hundred K and change, now it's 1 million and change and will bet the next round will be steeper still. But whenyou consider the number of facilities that some farmers have, it's not terribly hard to rack up a million or more xp's with every load up. I nearly did that today.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 23 2017 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Turned bold off as unnecessary
Old Mar 24 2017, 05:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Re: Display of crop name & time

With the addition of the new 5x5 Combine, will they be adding the hover feature? ie. when we hover the arrow over the crop, the name of the crime & time it will be ready or wasted. It's hard for me to determine which crops I want to replace or keep for the next quest before spoiling..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread