Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 20 2019, 06:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
I'm wondering when we are getting Dan's for the factories that have been brought out
Hi Texans,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the belts and dans.
The developers do not tell us in advance of when they will release those for the new facilities and they don't release the belts each time we have new facilities. They usually wait a few months and release a larger group when they do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 03:24 PM

I have been getting the pop up for new bonuses well after using my fifth post for them.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives!
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I have been getting the pop up for new bonuses well after using my fifth post for them.
Hi Qivis,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the belt bonuses as this has nothing to do with the current release.
You may still get shown that you have more belts earned, but are you able to post them? If not then it is working correct.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the belt bonuses as this has nothing to do with the current release.
You may still get shown that you have more belts earned, but are you able to post them? If not then it is working correct.
Up until the update took place the popup did not continue to occur saying higher levels of items were available once my 5th post was made, but here it is several hours later and the popup is still occurring as the new smoked items move up through the ribbons. So no, it is not working the same way it had before the updates.

Clear FT Cache

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)

Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Up until the update took place the popup did not continue to occur saying higher levels of items were available once my 5th post was made, but here it is several hours later and the popup is still occurring as the new smoked items move up through the ribbons. So no, it is not working the same way it had before the updates.
Hi Qivis,
Is it letting you post them? If not then all you have to do is check the box to not see them and click the red X.
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
Is it letting you post them? If not then all you have to do is check the box to not see them and click the red X.
I have been farming for a few other people for a couple years now. And ALL of them have had the pop ups stop after they have used their limit of 5 items every 12 hours no matter how many other items they had that might have moved up one ribbon or more. None of them have had the pop ups continue even if the ribbons were for the same items after that limit has been reached.

Clear FT Cache

Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have been farming for a few other people for a couple years now. And ALL of them have had the pop ups stop after they have used their limit of 5 items every 12 hours no matter how many other items they had that might have moved up one ribbon or more. None of them have had the pop ups continue even if the ribbons were for the same items after that limit has been reached.
Hi Qivis,
I repeat, if you have already posted your 5 then all you have to do is check the box to not see them and click the red X.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonus pop-up, bonuses, dans