Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2011, 03:53 AM

thanks so much.. you did a great job.. so much better as other games on facebook.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0794&farm_ix=Y

Cheers Klaus
Old Feb 12 2011, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina5551 View Post
I love the update too but I lost all my stuff from my faciliites .. I had worked all 8 Farms on Farm 1 filling and emptying ... when I went back .. all my done's were empty and none of my fills were there .. this was very upsetting especially the stuff from the pumps .. i had 8 farms x ? over 100 for sure which i had loaded into the oil refinery .. which was now empty.
Not sure it will work for you, but did you try to refresh your browser? That hasn't happened to me before, which I'm knocking on wood now lol. But maybe refreshing or using a different browser? I run Google Chrome and Firefox now, usually just chrome.
Old Feb 12 2011, 03:58 AM

Default Wow!

AHhhhh How I LOVE YOU FARMTOWN! You all are aweeeeeesooooome!
Old Feb 12 2011, 04:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Oh everything is just wonderful! Thanks - really great. I sure would love to be able to have that water cover available for small spaces too like most of the other ground covers. I don't need my whole farm under water. Thanks again for all your hard work and creativity!
Old Feb 12 2011, 04:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmslave View Post
Jas,
The update says if you do not have the Red spreader not if the person getting the spreader. The recipient would have to already have the red spreader.
It was changed to you after I posted that question. I don't remember how it was worded before but it made it sound like if the person that is receiving the orange spreader didn't need to own a red one to get an orange one and use it. That is what I am asking about. Can someone receive an orange spreader as a gift and use it if they do not have the red spreader?

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 12 2011, 04:49 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
It was changed to you after I posted that question. I don't remember how it was worded before but it made it sound like if the person that is receiving the orange spreader didn't need to own a red one to get an orange one and use it. That is what I am asking about. Can someone receive an orange spreader as a gift and use it if they do not have the red spreader?
If they don't have to have the red spreader that wouldn't not be fair to everyone who has had to purchase both spreaders. I am sure they would already have to have the red one. I for one wouldn't be happy about it as I payed for both spreaders, that would mean if you knew someone who was playing you could send them a farm cash voucher they could then send you the orange spreader as a gift and that would mean you have only had to pay for one

River Island
Light House Lane
Down Town
Wine and Dandy
Hill Top Green
Fresh Fields
Seventh Heaven Dairy
The Gr-eight Escape

Farming Since September 2009

Last edited by Aero 1; Feb 12 2011 at 04:55 AM.
Old Feb 12 2011, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibrarianLee View Post
I sure would love to be able to have that water cover available for small spaces too like most of the other ground covers. I don't need my whole farm under water.
Seconding this request! I just tried having my whole no. 1 farm all under water; it looks really weird, though I can see that it could be useful sometimes.

Paradies Villa Hügel the forest Scarlet's Haven Scarlet's Market Garden Scarlet's Park
Scarlet's Seaside Orchard plus a couple of money makers...
Old Feb 12 2011, 05:38 AM

Default Drying Facility not showing :(

Hi there, love the new update, fabulous as always. All excited and went in to buy the new Drying Facility, but when placed it on the land it was invisible. Refreshed and saw it was still not there so went to buy another and now it's saying that I can only have one productive facility....it's invisible, the land is showing as used. Hope you can help and please if anyone else is having this problem
Old Feb 12 2011, 06:15 AM
Account Not Linked

thanks again for another great release specially the flower manure part ....... love ya all
Old Feb 12 2011, 06:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozpinny View Post
Hi there, love the new update, fabulous as always. All excited and went in to buy the new Drying Facility, but when placed it on the land it was invisible. Refreshed and saw it was still not there so went to buy another and now it's saying that I can only have one productive facility....it's invisible, the land is showing as used. Hope you can help and please if anyone else is having this problem
check the buildings are not hidden clear cache and close browser and try again