Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 04 2011, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
I simply don't understand that kind of greed, really! Well, I guess it takes all kinds of people. . . right??

The 4x4 "adjust" to whatever your farm looks like, though.

Hope to meet you at the Market!

Regards
Simera
Yep, I know the 4x4 adjusts, but I still found it more cumbersome than my faithful 3x3 and since I didn't plan on running down others working the markets, it was not worth my farm cash to buy.

Old Jan 04 2011, 06:23 PM

I'm just afraid that we'll end up with *two* Marketplaces - - - one for people with 4x4's and one with the 1x1.

I really enjoy to hire people who is still "climbing" up the levels, whatever time they use to clear a farm of mine, and having them plow it, after.

As I enjoy to have my friends level up, too, that would be a major "set-back" to divide players that way.

Well, I will continue to work in my own manner, and be happy about the game.

Regards
Simera
Old Jan 05 2011, 06:51 PM

2011 FarmTown Wish - Please make a new "hiring" request for BOTH harvesting and plowing. Sometimes we do not have time to stick around and wait for the person to finish harvesting. It would be nice to just hire them for BOTH at the same time. And BTW, love the Facilities Manager, THANKS!!
Old Jan 05 2011, 08:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i have all of the farm cash tools. i never beg for work in the market. on occasion a job will pop up and maybe 25% of the time i will accept it. So it isnt like im running around like a level 160 begging to plow. I dont need the money or the XP. However it really bugs me to no end when i get hired to harvest or plow and as soon as i click my mouse to use my 4x4 every person in the room starts crying "well thats it the works all gone someone came in and stole it with the 4x4" and they all leave. Then im blamed for being rude and unfair. I didnt do anything. I had every intention of doing my fair share of the work and leaving the rest for others. They dont see it that way. Myself and others that bought the tools are imo treated unfairly. I do the exact same thing as Simera up there posted but im getting sick and tired of being categorized as unfair and whatnot.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 05 2011, 08:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
you wanna fire someone b/c they are not fast enough? If you have been here as long as you say, you will know that there is NOT a fire option, nor is there expected to be one...Slow down a bit, no need to be in a rush, life passes us by quick enough as it is. Be greatful that you found someone who will harvest...many don't harvest or only want the bigger crops, or plowing etc etc, the fact that you got one at all is great.
i may feel that way about taking time to smell the roses when im 70 but thats a long ways off. I wish i had absolutely nothing to do but sit in a rocking chair and watch someone take 3 hours to slowly plink away at my farms. However I dont so im with the other poster. Give me a fire option. I know theyll never give us one but doesnt hurt to ask. I dont see why everyone finds it so offensive when we ask someone to please move with a purpose.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 05 2011, 08:38 PM

Default Fire option

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
i may feel that way about taking time to smell the roses when im 70 but thats a long ways off. I wish i had absolutely nothing to do but sit in a rocking chair and watch someone take 3 hours to slowly plink away at my farms. However I dont so im with the other poster. Give me a fire option. I know theyll never give us one but doesnt hurt to ask. I dont see why everyone finds it so offensive when we ask someone to please move with a purpose.
Bless you for posting this!! I thought I was the only one who had limited time for this game.

Kee Bee
Old Jan 06 2011, 04:43 AM

Another hacker

Paradies Villa Hügel the forest Scarlet's Haven Scarlet's Market Garden Scarlet's Park
Scarlet's Seaside Orchard plus a couple of money makers...
Old Jan 06 2011, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
Another hacker
Not a hacker , just Spam...
Old Jan 06 2011, 07:20 AM

What is the point of complaining about how many people are being hired on one farm? I have been hired many times and the others have told me to leave. My reply is always the same, If the person hired you, they also hired me so do your job or leave. The employer knows their own fields and they also have time limits, if they needed it done slower they would only hire one person in the first place.
Old Jan 06 2011, 10:30 PM

While I understand why we will never get a fire button or a feedback system (way too open to abuse) I would like to be able to 'mark' the farmers I have hired who have done a good job. I know there is the buddy thing, but I am not the most social of people and don't want to chat, I just want a good, neat and thorough harvester/plower. Maybe we could click to change the colour of their overalls to our personal screen? As in only I can see that I have done it.

Also, I have noticed that even if a person has the 4x4, if they were sloppy about leaving bits unplowed or unharvested before they got the tools, they are just as sloppy with them. I rarely watch the workers on my farm, but sometimes when moving thru to check on progress I see them wildly clicking in a random way, leaving patches all over the place - this is a big part of why I would like to be able to pick farmers who have proven themselves thorough farmers already.

BTW, thank you so very much for the 'ignore' button.