Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 20 2010, 04:04 PM

I was missing 2 of my neighbors this morning. But I have them back now, no big deal. Just wondering what happened. Can't wait to see the new facilities.
Old Apr 20 2010, 04:11 PM

I am missing over HALF my neighbors. I've re-invited but lost even more.
Old Apr 20 2010, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma Marianne View Post
Some of us do not have farm cash enough to buy the semi.
Not very fair to us that have been on here for over a year and have no way to earn more farmcash except when you add more levels for us.
Well said GrandmaMarianne. I feel the same way. I am stuck in a rut at level 80. I don't have the money to buy Farm Cash. I am very disappointed in the Dev choice to make the semi and the juice factory FC only. It doesn't seem fair to us level 80 people who have spent their FC on other items already.

Otherwise, I comment the Devs for the fantastic job they have done with their FT evolvement and progress. Thank you.
Old Apr 20 2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
Well said GrandmaMarianne. I feel the same way. I am stuck in a rut at level 80. I don't have the money to buy Farm Cash. I am very disappointed in the Dev choice to make the semi and the juice factory FC only. It doesn't seem fair to us level 80 people who have spent their FC on other items already.

Otherwise, I comment the Devs for the fantastic job they have done with their FT evolvement and progress. Thank you.
Same thoughts here
Old Apr 20 2010, 04:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Count me in on that

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2010, 04:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I think the facilities are grand and I have been enjoying the ones I have, but two things:

1 - first and foremost, PLEASE issue some sort of official statement regarding the neighbors-gone-missing situation - do you have any idea what the problem is, who is working on fixing it, will we get them back? With a third of my neighbors gone, I not sure I should have much confidence that I won't log on one day and have my whole farms gone, or my XP, or my FC. And so many people have lost so many neighbors they have can't hire people to plow, or plow 4 squares at a time. How can you just stay silent on this??? New capabilities aren't so intriguing in the face of a major glitch like this, so if you want us to be excited about them, address the problem.

2 - and while I enjoy the facilities, I think it would be nice if you could have a few additions in other areas too. There have been lots of suggestions about other things to add, are they all in vain? If I could have just one other thing, it would be the lilac bush I have wanted for so long!
Here is the official help thread for losing neighbors.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320058

The mods have reported that the developers have made no changes in the neighbors and that it appears to be a facebook problem. This problem is happening on other apps not just farm town, so we will have to wait for facebook to fix the problem.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 20 2010, 04:36 PM

Level:
XP:

Count me in on that also. Would love to see the neighbor thing solved as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2010, 05:49 PM

Level:
XP:

The semi looks interesting...but I have plenty of neighbors to gift me stuff I need. Doing it the "green" way - no fuel needed.

I'm waiting for the jelly/jam factory!!!!!!!!!!!! Not selling my fruits -- just hording them in storage. Thus far...they are staying fresh! I'm ready for another facility in my village -- still real estate available in the commercial section.

On the neighbor dropping issue - I lost my *best* neighbors, but got them back by just inviting them back. They all signed back on within the hour. No problem with gifting, either.
Old Apr 20 2010, 05:56 PM

"...and while I enjoy the facilities, I think it would be nice if you could have a few additions in other areas too. There have been lots of suggestions about other things to add, are they all in vain? If I could have just one other thing, it would be the lilac bush I have wanted for so long!"

I agree - seems devs are getting obsessed with "facilities"! How about crop variety? herbs, pots to plant in, variety in size of plots, ornamental grasses...lots of things I've seen MANY times in the appropriate threads but don't seem to get the devs attention...

and it seems if they want us to spend FC for many of these items they might "bug" FB about giving us the DAILY app!
Old Apr 20 2010, 05:58 PM
Account Not Linked

For those with losing neighbors *including myself lol* it is a FB issue as it is effecting other apps as well. Here is the official thread:

Neighbours disappearing 20th April 2010
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320058
Closed Thread