Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 02 2012, 05:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole E View Post
Why when i have got to level 360 have i stopped getting farm cash?
at present 360 is it when the devs release the next levels (soon) you will get more farm cash (hopefully)
Old Oct 07 2012, 09:17 AM

Does a company have the right to charge what it wants for its products, yes its does.
Does the customer have the right to complain about the price, yes they do. Does a company have the right to ignore those complaints, yes. Do they have the right to go out of business if they ignore the customer and the customer chooses to go elsewhere, yes they do. A company has to realize that it is in competition for the limited amount of game playing discretionary dollars out there. If it does not it will not survive. It must also realize that customers will only put up with product flaws only for so long. There are few monopolies in the real world, there are none that I know of in the Facebook game playing world. That's how it works in the real marketplace. Try it, if you are unhappy with your cable or cellphone bill call them, bet they are willing to deal. FYI, I have found that most of the offers to get Facebook credits are only about 50% reliable.
Old Oct 07 2012, 09:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinman1952 View Post
Does a company have the right to charge what it wants for its products, yes its does.
Does the customer have the right to complain about the price, yes they do. Does a company have the right to ignore those complaints, yes. Do they have the right to go out of business if they ignore the customer and the customer chooses to go elsewhere, yes they do. A company has to realize that it is in competition for the limited amount of game playing discretionary dollars out there. If it does not it will not survive. It must also realize that customers will only put up with product flaws only for so long. There are few monopolies in the real world, there are none that I know of in the Facebook game playing world. That's how it works in the real marketplace. Try it, if you are unhappy with your cable or cellphone bill call them, bet they are willing to deal. FYI, I have found that most of the offers to get Facebook credits are only about 50% reliable.
What does that have to do with Farm Town or Slashkey, since they have nothing to do with Facebook credits or the offers.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 07 2012, 09:44 AM

FYI, two separate thoughts in the post, First, Slashkey or any business has the right to cease to exist if they ignore the player. Read some of the other posts in this thread about the perceived greed. Second thought: Really, they have a link on Farmtown to the offers. It opens in a second window on Farmtown. If you have a problem with getting the credits they inquire which game you were playing, Farmtown is a an option. It is unrealistic to believe there is no mutual benefit from these promotions to all the parties Slashkey, Facebook or the offering business.
Old Oct 07 2012, 10:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinman1952 View Post
FYI, two separate thoughts in the post, First, Slashkey or any business has the right to cease to exist if they ignore the player. Read some of the other posts in this thread about the perceived greed. Second thought: Really, they have a link on Farmtown to the offers. It opens in a second window on Farmtown. If you have a problem with getting the credits they inquire which game you were playing, Farmtown is a an option. It is unrealistic to believe there is no mutual benefit from these promotions to all the parties Slashkey, Facebook or the offering business.
FYI, Slashkey only profits from those offers if you use the Facebook credits to buy Farm Cash for Farm Town. They have absolutely no control over what offers are made and no profit if you do not use those credits to buy Farm Cash. If you have an offer that is not paid then you need to contact Trial Pay by clicking on Help in the offers. They may inquire which game to make sure that the game has the offers linked correctly but Slashkey does not see any profit directly from the offers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2012, 03:45 PM

Question just venting of sorts

ok i like ft. BUT loading the faclties takes so long if you dont have the tools to do them. at least an hour if you got alot of them. my suggestion to ft is make it easier for us to load them and i dont mean make us buy tools with ft cash. there are some people who dont wont to pay out 5oo dollars to get the ft cash. why cant you make it for either or?twice now ive taken a break from this game cause it takes to long to do anything in it. also when the heck are you going to give ft cash for the quests and the mini games? it keeps saying coming soon. also instead of 1 ft cash when you go up a level why not 2 or 5? make it easier on us people who wants to play the game but who doesnt want to shell out the bucks to play the game. i know ft needs to make their money to keep the game going but on the tools make it where its either ft cash or ft coins. you made it easier to do neighbours faclities why not make it easier to load them? i hope someone will think on this and find a way to make a good game better by making it easier to play. you have faclities where some are ft cash and some coins so make the tools the same way.
Old Oct 18 2012, 08:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplicious5860 View Post
ok i like ft. BUT loading the faclties takes so long if you dont have the tools to do them. at least an hour if you got alot of them. my suggestion to ft is make it easier for us to load them and i dont mean make us buy tools with ft cash. there are some people who dont wont to pay out 5oo dollars to get the ft cash. why cant you make it for either or?twice now ive taken a break from this game cause it takes to long to do anything in it. also when the heck are you going to give ft cash for the quests and the mini games? it keeps saying coming soon. also instead of 1 ft cash when you go up a level why not 2 or 5? make it easier on us people who wants to play the game but who doesnt want to shell out the bucks to play the game. i know ft needs to make their money to keep the game going but on the tools make it where its either ft cash or ft coins. you made it easier to do neighbours faclities why not make it easier to load them? i hope someone will think on this and find a way to make a good game better by making it easier to play. you have faclities where some are ft cash and some coins so make the tools the same way.

I understand what you are saying about taking to long if you do not have the tools. I do not buy every factory or store that comes out. Mostly because there are not enough supplies to go around for all of the factories. I buy less of the mines that supply not enough minerals to go around. I have mines an an oil pump on all farms. First off they do not look nice (LOL) and are hard to hide. I also have had to buy sometimes 3 or 4 factories to supply all of the stores. Like sugar or milk products or wood. So the only thing is as this game keeps growing we need to be more selective on what we buy!
Old Oct 18 2012, 09:32 AM

thats true. but what ft needs to do is make it easier to load the faclities they made it where it is easier to help your neighbours but easy for us to load them. and when you do quest is says coming soon ft will award ft cash but so far hasnt. there is alot of us who dont want to spend cash to play a game. i dont buy all of the faclites just ones you can get with coins. there has got to be an easier way to play this game. but all i ever see is ft wanting to make money on a online game.
Old Oct 18 2012, 09:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplicious5860 View Post
thats true. but what ft needs to do is make it easier to load the faclities they made it where it is easier to help your neighbours but easy for us to load them. and when you do quest is says coming soon ft will award ft cash but so far hasnt. there is alot of us who dont want to spend cash to play a game. i dont buy all of the faclites just ones you can get with coins. there has got to be an easier way to play this game. but all i ever see is ft wanting to make money on a online game.
If they didn't make money to pay their rent, you wouldn't be playing this game, if you don't want to support the game you play that is your choice, but you also then have to do without the same tools that people that pay to buy those tools get, that is just the way of life. I would like to own a new car, but I can't afford it so I do with my junky car or own a house instead of renting an apartment, but I can't afford that either, so I do without.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 18 2012, 10:22 AM

ok im not saying i dont support the game. and im not saying ft cant make money. what i am saying if you go look you will see they have multi tools for same thing some are ft cash and some are not. make it easier for us to get the tools we need for the faclties. make some that sre ft cash and some for ft coins. i have bought ft cash but im not going to keep buying ft cash for a free game. go look at the tools and you will see what im saying that they have 3 of something for ft cash and one for ft coind they can do that for all the tools. you have to have all the faclties to do the quests. even though i know you dont have to do the quests. when you get up higher levels it is harder to make ft cash. basically what im saying is make it easier to get the tools lower the price or make some for ft coins.