Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 17 2014, 03:23 PM

Thank you, Taz! You've always been a beacon of respectful dialogue -- and a source of wonderful humor as well. Pretty special for an "unofficial" mod! I appreciate your dedication!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Aug 17 2014, 03:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
I get this message quite often when I click on the link to Show FarmTown Wall Requests but if I go to their Facebook page and click on the link there I'm able to work their facilities.
Hi Leigh,
I have seen that too and it usually is just a case of closing the farm and reopening it that fixed it. I have opened it through the wall requests, didn't work, close the farm and reopen it again from the wall requests and it work. Just a case of not recognizing that you are friends and a data transfer problem between Facebook and Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2014, 08:49 PM

My game has been dragging for 2 days now, even after uninstalling and reinstalling browsers, it spins and spins. Perhaps the techies are tweaking this and that from one server to the next?
Old Aug 18 2014, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
don't forget that FB likes to put out "upgrades" on weekends. i had an hour earlier where i couldn't get in but now i can.

Oh yes, that's true Eradani, I sometimes forget about that
Old Aug 18 2014, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
My game has been dragging for 2 days now, even after uninstalling and reinstalling browsers, it spins and spins. Perhaps the techies are tweaking this and that from one server to the next?
I had similar issues on Friday and Saturday, Rugged Barbie. Have you tried using the Flash Player removal tool found on the official Adobe web site and then re-installing Flash Player? An update to it was the first thing that appeared on my screen yesterday morning when I booted my PC. Immediately after that the problems cleared themselves up for me.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Aug 18 2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I had similar issues on Friday and Saturday, Rugged Barbie. Have you tried using the Flash Player removal tool found on the official Adobe web site and then re-installing Flash Player? An update to it was the first thing that appeared on my screen yesterday morning when I booted my PC. Immediately after that the problems cleared themselves up for me.
I hate those auto updates.
Everything works fine until they force an upgrade on me.
I've tried everything.
My only option now is to buy a new computer and visit Electrox and have him reconfigure my new computer.
Accepting donations at bla bla bla & bla bla oh well.
xoxoxo Biggest E!
Old Aug 18 2014, 11:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the new release, it is much appreciated.

"When we hold onto anger because of what someone has done to us, we give them power over our life."
Old Aug 20 2014, 08:53 AM

i am happy with 3 new crops, i hope feature more new crops in the next release but
for farm expansions, i find it too pricey .
Old Aug 20 2014, 11:52 AM

Just to let you know that ,for me at least ,the game is still very slow loading. It's trying to as I type this and is getting nowhere.

I have cleared the memcache etc.etc. I do it everytime I leave the game, I've checked that I've only got 1 version of Flash enabled. Is there anything else I might have forgotten ?

Just hope the game gets back to it's normal speed soon .
Old Aug 20 2014, 12:36 PM
Account Not Linked

I also agree with the game being slow since the new release. I've tried everything on my end to fix this problem.. Uninstalled and reinstalled browsers. Removed flash and reinstalled... Not sure what is going on.
Closed Thread