Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 12 2019, 04:49 AM

My yields seem off while working for othe farmers. For instance as a suoerfarmer I farmed 6 flower farms and yet when I was loading flower shop not enough yellow lilies and I have only the one shop.

In the marketplace after farming a huge farm crops, trees, etc. I ended up with 156 products
Old Jan 12 2019, 05:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
My yields seem off while working for othe farmers. For instance as a suoerfarmer I farmed 6 flower farms and yet when I was loading flower shop not enough yellow lilies and I have only the one shop.

In the marketplace after farming a huge farm crops, trees, etc. I ended up with 156 products
Hi littlesallysanctus,

You do not get 100% of what you harvest for others you get a smaller percentage. For crops it's only 10%. Flowers is more. If you did not have enough flowers to fill your facility then you did not harvest enough to meet it's requirements.

You can find out what you receive for working someone farms in the game guide >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...66#post5832366
Old Jan 19 2019, 01:26 PM

Default Hiring only for farms with work on them

Hi,
I really appreciated the function when it came up: when hiring others, I click on all farms and then on "show work info". Hiring after doing this meant the hired farmer could only work on the farms on which there is something to do.
This doesn't seem to work any more. The farmers are still hired for all farms and have to check exhaustingly each one, if there is something to do or not.
I would be happy if the former function comes back again!
Old Jan 19 2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma437 View Post
Hi,
I really appreciated the function when it came up: when hiring others, I click on all farms and then on "show work info". Hiring after doing this meant the hired farmer could only work on the farms on which there is something to do.
This doesn't seem to work any more. The farmers are still hired for all farms and have to check exhaustingly each one, if there is something to do or not.
I would be happy if the former function comes back again!
Hi uma437,

Your doing it the wrong way round. You don't click all farms then show work info. What you do is select the jobs you want them to do THEN click Show Work Info THEN either individually select each farm that has work on or select All then. NOT before show work info. If you select All before you show work info all farms will be selected.
Old Jan 26 2019, 08:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry XPs/coins

I haven't been receiving XPs when working for others
or coins
Old Jan 26 2019, 08:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramsat38@yahoo.com View Post
I haven't been receiving XPs when working for others
or coins
Hi Gramsat,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring. Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2019, 09:48 AM

I was hired from the Marketplace to do some fishing on PK's 9 Fish Q 4 Day farm (1 farm) which I did, however when I finished there was no reward for my work. I looked all over the place and couldn't find the reward and when I left the farm there I was not told that I could collect or that if I left the fishing unfinished I would forfeit the reward. This was on Farm 9 HELP!!
Mom's Farms
Old Mar 18 2019, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
I was hired from the Marketplace to do some fishing on PK's 9 Fish Q 4 Day farm (1 farm) which I did, however when I finished there was no reward for my work. I looked all over the place and couldn't find the reward and when I left the farm there I was not told that I could collect or that if I left the fishing unfinished I would forfeit the reward. This was on Farm 9 HELP!!
Mom's Farms
Hi mwyld40,

I have moved your post to the Hiring and Bonus Chest thread.

When you are hired at market and are entitled to the bonus chest but it is still saying there is work to be done try the following ...
  • Reload the current farm. Make sure that it is the current farm only, if you click on a different farm that will end the Bonus Chest on the farm you was working on.
  • The eye icon in the bottom right corner set it to hidden (eye is fully closed) if it is not already set to hidden.
  • For each task you were hired to do, pick up each of the corresponding single tools and see if there is any work that needs to be completed.
Old Mar 18 2019, 10:01 AM

Default Fishing - No Reward

Hi Tiger, I know this post is in the wrong place however it is directed to you Tiger so here it is. I got a pop up message that told me the work on the farm was unfinished and did I want to go back, so I did and I checked every lake, river and ocean that was on the farm and they were all empty of fish. So I think I did finish the work without reward. I don't want to argue about it and I am not hurting for coins, I just don't want this to happen to a new farmer. Just might turn them off.
Mom's Farms
Old Mar 18 2019, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
Hi Tiger, I know this post is in the wrong place however it is directed to you Tiger so here it is. I got a pop up message that told me the work on the farm was unfinished and did I want to go back, so I did and I checked every lake, river and ocean that was on the farm and they were all empty of fish. So I think I did finish the work without reward. I don't want to argue about it and I am not hurting for coins, I just don't want this to happen to a new farmer. Just might turn them off.
Mom's Farms
Hi mwyld40,

If when you returned to the farm you tried the list i gave you. It's possible that either someone else finished it before you got back or there was indeed an error. We will keep an eye on this and see if anyone else gets the same issue. Thank you for your report.

To clear out any data that might have caused problem so hopefully it won't reoccur please clear your memcache. I can see you did that last week, it would be worth you doing it again today.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Mar 18 2019 at 10:21 AM.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, hiring help, hiring issues, lost bonus, lost pay, market, marketplace, neighbors helping, no payoff, no xp bonuses, question, show work info, tools missing when hired, use my fuel