Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 18 2017, 03:08 PM

It also says I have not loaded any ships. Something is wrong.
Old May 18 2017, 03:20 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Angel,
Raul just released a fix for the container pop up that was showing after a ship was dispatched. It could be that the number of ships you have dispatched since the start of the speed up has been reset or corrected as you should not have been able to do the 28 minute one yet. As you should not have had but maybe 2 ships in the list because that feature was only released 2 days ago.
That's the last time I post something positive out here. If I hadn't said anything, you guys may not have noticed. And I thought it was a nice gesture.....
Old May 18 2017, 03:30 PM

I am having the same problem. I started my pink ship's containers this morning, 28 mins. Just now it has changed to 48 mins. I prepare a ship and send out a ship every day.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7875&farm_ix=9
Old May 18 2017, 03:37 PM

I don't get it - I am working on the pink ship - Used to be 48 minutes to load each container and now it's 48 minutes to load each container. So, have they cancelled the new time thing altogether ?????
Old May 18 2017, 03:49 PM
Account Not Linked

what is happening to farm town.never had any problems loading my farms or super neighbors farms until this last update.never had the red numbers show up either.fix it please
Old May 18 2017, 03:52 PM

just lost the 2 ships i loaded to count towards my reduced time , the third ship was on 35 mins and now has gone back to the original times to load ,
Old May 18 2017, 04:51 PM

The container time for those with dispatched ships in the proper time constraint, have just gone crazy. I started preparing a ship this morning, my time per container was 30.? mins for each of the first 8, and has now gone back to 51 mins for the last 2 containers. Also it is telling me that I have not dispatched any ships in the last 7 days, when in fact, I have dispatched a ship each day since the implementation of the ships!
Old May 18 2017, 04:54 PM

Not only are the ships messed up but opening the message envelope , facilities etc. is like going to the dentist to have a wisdom tooth pulled. Everything is running like molasses.
Old May 18 2017, 04:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roz1972 View Post
just lost the 2 ships i loaded to count towards my reduced time , the third ship was on 35 mins and now has gone back to the original times to load ,
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriFlynn View Post
The container time for those with dispatched ships in the proper time constraint, have just gone crazy. I started preparing a ship this morning, my time per container was 30.? mins for each of the first 8, and has now gone back to 51 mins for the last 2 containers. Also it is telling me that I have not dispatched any ships in the last 7 days, when in fact, I have dispatched a ship each day since the implementation of the ships!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I don't get it - I am working on the pink ship - Used to be 48 minutes to load each container and now it's 48 minutes to load each container. So, have they cancelled the new time thing altogether ?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
I am having the same problem. I started my pink ship's containers this morning, 28 mins. Just now it has changed to 48 mins. I prepare a ship and send out a ship every day.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7875&farm_ix=9
I have sent an email to the developers about this. It may just be that to fix the container pop up problem it also reset the dispatched ships number for the shortened time too. We will have to wait and see what the developers can do about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2017, 05:20 PM

add me to the list too please taz, i sent out a ship this morning, and its not showing that its been dispatched when i click the ? to show how many ships have been dispatched.
Closed Thread