Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 26 2016, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Clockworx,
Lifetime does not mean things won't change. It means that what you have bought total since you started playing the game. The total you need to buy has now changed.
"We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again."

The extract from the post then. Taz normally lifetime means things won't change, not the amount or the rule. This is just my opinion but they have gone back on their word.

Food for thought and once again just my opion:

The only way the long time players can get FC is by purchasing it. The high level players like myself ( 406 745 493 XP) get 25 FC every three months, which is a bit ridiculous taking into account that every new release new items to the value of +/- 150 FC is released. Seems like they not keen to give back to the players?
Old Apr 26 2016, 01:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworx View Post
"We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again."

The extract from the post then. Taz normally lifetime means things won't change, not the amount or the rule. This is just my opinion but they have gone back on their word.

Food for thought and once again just my opion:

The only way the long time players can get FC is by purchasing it. The high level players like myself ( 406 745 493 XP) get 25 FC every three months, which is a bit ridiculous taking into account that every new release new items to the value of +/- 150 FC is released. Seems like they not keen to give back to the players?
Hi Clockworx,
Again Lifetime in the context that it is stated there only means how much you have purchased since you started the game not that it would never change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 27 2016, 12:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Thinking the thread will be about ready to close by the weeks end so the next upgrade can come out around the 7th? Please fix all the problems before bringing out a new upgrade. Thank you and have been playing since March 09. This is the worst ft has ever been for me and many others.
Old Apr 27 2016, 03:36 PM

Unhappy missing neighbors

Some of my farmtown neighbors, even though they are on my list I cannot find any of their posts for helping them with their factories or facilities. Also can't help them on the neighborhood contests. I thought the facebook "bug" had been fixed?
Old Apr 27 2016, 03:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenReese View Post
Some of my farmtown neighbors, even though they are on my list I cannot find any of their posts for helping them with their factories or facilities. Also can't help them on the neighborhood contests. I thought the facebook "bug" had been fixed?
Hi Karen,
The Facebook bug hasn't been fixed. There are a couple threads in the Known Issues about this. The message above the farm was removed, but we have not heard of any fixes yet by Facebook. Have you tried looking on the Show Farmtown Wall Requests in the My Requests tab? I know I have to go there for any posts I work as I see none of the posts for facility work in my newsfeed. Or if they tell me they have posted then I can go to their timeline.
Also you might ask those neighbors if they are posting? If they are then you can go to their timeline to find the posts if they are not allowing their posts to go to the Show Wall Requests. If they aren't then they may be getting a warning message from Facebook about content. This is also a Facxebook glitch which can be ignored and they can post from a different facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 27 2016, 10:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dulcinea,
I am not sure where you live, but I know we have them in the Wal Mart here in the U.S.
Target sells FB gift cards too.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 27 2016, 11:07 PM

Level:
XP:

This week's Neighborhood Chains Contest includes a standard freight locomotive. That is not a facility!
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 27 2016, 11:12 PM

Level:
XP:

so how is this weeks contest going to work??? Standard Freight Locomotive???? Please Explain.. I am not even going to attempt any thing this week till we know for sure what is going on with this..

Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 27 2016, 11:14 PM

The devs need to assign another facility instead of the Standard Engine....the contest is only supposed to have 2 Farm Cash facilities per week and 2 coin ones, and while the Standard engine is a coin purchase, without having any long cars on it (which are ONLY Farm Cash) it's totally useless
Old Apr 27 2016, 11:21 PM

I was thinking the same thing as chrisluvanimals. A lot of us players are on fixed incomes and simply cannot afford to buy all the Long freight cars. I like the 2 FarmCash and 2 coins on the contest, but the Standard Freight Engine that requires you to by long Freight Cars with Farm Cash and not coins puts us at a disadvantage, which is not fair, in my opinion. the Standard Freight Engine is sold in the Trains Section of the Store, and not in the Facilities section. Hope it just a bug

Last edited by MichHotRod; Apr 27 2016 at 11:25 PM.
Closed Thread