Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 13 2013, 01:49 PM

I still do the quests and have paid farmcash ,but won't do that anymore!
Old Mar 14 2013, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
Yes I have never heard of anyone getting cash from quests but it is stated that it might come. You don't mention the gripe of many that you have to buy cows and hens to be able to get any for the Doughnut Shop or ever have enough milk for the Ice Cream factories. Of course with 17 oil pumps pumping that only provides less than 25% for one oil refinery.

My solution to the problem of shortages all the time was to NOT load all my facilities for quite a while. I milked my cows at least twice a day....kept my mines, my pumps, dairy, windmill, and all other facs that I usually ran out of stuff for, running ALL the time. I posted the ones I could and when I got ahead of the need I started loading my other facs again.

I do not load and post every day.....maybe once or twice a week. I have a large amount of milk, oil, minerals, ores, etc.....in the hundreds of thousands and some in them millions. That's in storage.....amd there is still a lot in the in the facilities themselves. I haven't emptied my mines for quite a while now.
Old Mar 30 2013, 11:22 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scawbyville View Post
We have had quests for quite a long time now and the statement that ocassionally we would get Farm cash, which so far had never happened.
Is this going to happen ???? or are we doing things wrong.
Farm town is the only game that I have perservered with.
AS compared to when it first started more help to play the game faster and more efficiently has evolved.
Except for one thing it dosen't take a mathematician to work out the even with 400 levels you are not going to earn enough Farm cash to obtain a lot of the facilities you would like that you have to buy.
You will have to BUY and for a lot of people this is not possible with the economic climate that it is.
Maybe you lower the amount of farm cash to 20 or suchlike to enable more of the facilities to be obtained.
The tool section is astronomical so I wont even go there. You have to buy 4 plowers and 4 harvester before you can consider making a combine.
Slash key got greedy or what, there will always be a rich family that will purchase everything but it leaves the normal folks that have to work and could warrant the tools to make the game faster to save their precious time.
There are thousands that play this game and even if each person just bought 1 facility you are still talking megabucks for the producers.
So come on lets have an incentive. I cant afford to buy any more facilities or tools of which I prefer I am soon to be a pensioner so will have to put up with what I have.

The only time I have seen and not gotten FC is when I do not have the facilities to make what is needed to finish the quest. Never have I received any of it. I will work the quest as far as I can just for some thing to do. It helps to keep up your supplies of certain things. But I have never or know of any one who has gotten FC!!! It is frustrating. And because of that one thing I do not play the mini games at all!!!
Old Mar 30 2013, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
The only time I have seen and not gotten FC is when I do not have the facilities to make what is needed to finish the quest. Never have I received any of it. I will work the quest as far as I can just for some thing to do. It helps to keep up your supplies of certain things. But I have never or know of any one who has gotten FC!!! It is frustrating. And because of that one thing I do not play the mini games at all!!!
nobody has every got fc because you can not receive them for doing the quest
Old Mar 30 2013, 12:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
nobody has every got fc because you can not receive them for doing the quest
Not yet, but it does say "Coming soon: The Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous quests". In my opinion that will be added after the game has been upgraded as far as it can and this will be a way for people to get FC.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 31 2013, 03:17 PM

yeah coming soon has come and went... and for the first time in a LONG time... the last four quests are for facilities I don't own and don't plan on purchasing... random??
Old Mar 31 2013, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyshoes View Post
yeah coming soon has come and went... and for the first time in a LONG time... the last four quests are for facilities I don't own and don't plan on purchasing... random??

For those of us who have played almost from day one....."coming soon" can mean months or years.
Old Mar 31 2013, 07:42 PM

I agree with Scawbyville. I so wish there was a way to get more FC without buying it with real cash. I don't have any real cash. I'm 62 and have faithfully play farmtown from the beginning and yes the improvements are amazing. In the past 5 1/2 years, I've been on unemployment for almost 4 years. Before that I had a job where I was making $55,000. Last year I worked full time and made $15,000. My husband and I are just making it with the mortgage etc. Farmtown is basically my savior -- it relaxes me and makes me forget about all my problems. But I can't afford FC - if its a choice - my money would go to feed us. Thanks for listening, Sharon
Old Apr 10 2013, 11:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I clicked the lifeline for help.. it says that i can accept item as gift from a friend..simple enough, it would seem.... EXCEPT NONE of the items i need can be gifted.. so now i cannot use lifeline until i clear this quest..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 10 2013, 12:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat walker View Post
I clicked the lifeline for help.. it says that i can accept item as gift from a friend..simple enough, it would seem.... EXCEPT NONE of the items i need can be gifted.. so now i cannot use lifeline until i clear this quest..
The life lines are random so sometimes they help and sometimes they don't.
With the gift life line you can use that with ingredient requests too so maybe it will help that way. What are you needing?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.