Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 19 2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Popper View Post
By golly, I'm now down to having only 2 quests open that I can't do for lack of facilities. One will be open for 4 days and the other one a whopping 9 days!!! Hello??? Why are people continually left without a way to get rid of this stuff?? Hello????? Hello????
Hopefully this will be something the powers that be will allow us to delete if we don't chose to do that quest OR don't have the facility to do the quest...I've suggested it before. For example, I had to see the funeral spray in my quest for a week as I am not keen nor do I own on that facility.
Old Jan 19 2013, 04:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

@goofyshoes: Don't you go and count on anything happening. Most of the posts I've made on the forum have had to do with the stupid fact that, if we choose to do open a quest, and it's one we can't complete, we'll be forced to look at it for eternity (or when it ends, whichever comes first). Many have complained or a fairly long period of time now, and it's all fallen on deaf ears.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 21 2013, 06:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Where do you find the "Coming soon"? It is not in the January 21, 2012 announcement where this was announced along with the Quests nor is it in the Game Guide that way.
The picture below shows where it shows the "Coming soon" it is just below where it show how many coins you get. I just now finished the globe quest and made this picture.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 21 2013, 03:37 PM

Level:
XP:

Yo!! Developers!! Hello?? Opened another quest (I had to so I could see what it was) and, lo and behold, it's ANOTHER quest that I can't complete because I don't have the facility and CAN'Tafford to buy it. I now have 5 quests open that I am forced to work around for up to another 6 days. Hello?? Hello?

Old Jan 23 2013, 02:39 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
The picture below shows where it shows the "Coming soon" it is just below where it show how many coins you get. I just now finished the globe quest and made this picture.

Sorry but I don't think it will ever happen, just as the request that's been made over and over again for a way to close a quest we can't do. Slash is in this to make money therefore if perchance a quest the computer chooses for us is one that requires FC facilities and we don't have it we may be tempted to purchase it. For this reason I seriously doubt things will change for quests.

As to the "promise", read it again...legally Slash made no promise since they used the word may.

On these 2 issues as well as the requests many of us have made about the leveling FC being enough to actually purchase something. Never going to happen. Trust me if it was ever decided to do any of the above 3 things I'd be a VERY happy camper. Oops I mean farmer.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 23 2013, 02:55 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mississippi country girl View Post
Thanks for the answer which says they dont answer or work to answer questions on their own behalf. would be nice to have a answer which comes from those who post or want you to post in forum who actually create the game. other wise what good is this area to post to asked them questions. I think I will not be doing quest once i have finished the one resently working on. will stick to the inside of the game as was doing before. that includes total quest, mini games and bonuses as well. that way there is no confussion for my part of figure there will be something rewarded for my time. only to see the reward go out the window. thanks any how
Obviously some of the people such as Tony D work for Slash in come capacity. IT's the contributors who try to answer our questions when we have problems that volunteer and aren't paid employees. Taz being one of them.

The wording that has been on our reward page of the quests has been there for quite some time.....I think if memory serves me it's actually been there since the first quest. The coming soon? Guess that's all a matter of perception of the word soon....however by now I would have expected to at least be rewarded once in a while with products. Shoot can't remember the exact word they used, ingredients? That may happen but the FC reward?? I doubt it. Would love to come on one day, click redeem prize and have to eat my words about the FC.

A few FC would be a great marketing tool since many would spend that $4.99 to add 25 more FC to the few given. But I doubt we'll see it.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 23 2013, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post

Obviously some of the people such as Tony D work for Slash in come capacity. IT's the contributors who try to answer our questions when we have problems that volunteer and aren't paid employees. Taz being one of them.

The wording that has been on our reward page of the quests has been there for quite some time.....I think if memory serves me it's actually been there since the first quest. The coming soon? Guess that's all a matter of perception of the word soon....however by now I would have expected to at least be rewarded once in a while with products. Shoot can't remember the exact word they used, ingredients? That may happen but the FC reward?? I doubt it. Would love to come on one day, click redeem prize and have to eat my words about the FC.

A few FC would be a great marketing tool since many would spend that $4.99 to add 25 more FC to the few given. But I doubt we'll see it.
Hi, just to clarify this , none of the Moderators or Helpers (myself included) are employed by Slashkey in any form.. we are all volunteers
Old Jan 23 2013, 05:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Sorry but I don't think it will ever happen, just as the request that's been made over and over again for a way to close a quest we can't do. Slash is in this to make money therefore if perchance a quest the computer chooses for us is one that requires FC facilities and we don't have it we may be tempted to purchase it. For this reason I seriously doubt things will change for quests.

As to the "promise", read it again...legally Slash made no promise since they used the word may.

On these 2 issues as well as the requests many of us have made about the leveling FC being enough to actually purchase something. Never going to happen. Trust me if it was ever decided to do any of the above 3 things I'd be a VERY happy camper. Oops I mean farmer.
The picture that I had posted was just put there cause some people had said that it said coming soon and Taz asked where they saw it say coming soon, so I showed where it said it. I think in my opinion that if they ever start the FC for quests that will just start a big battle. Some people will start getting some FC and others will flood the forum demanding that they haven't gotten any FC but yet their neighbor have gotten some.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 31 2013, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
The picture that I had posted was just put there cause some people had said that it said coming soon and Taz asked where they saw it say coming soon, so I showed where it said it. I think in my opinion that if they ever start the FC for quests that will just start a big battle. Some people will start getting some FC and others will flood the forum demanding that they haven't gotten any FC but yet their neighbor have gotten some.

Ditto, how long have Quests been going on? I currently have three in mine that I can't/ won't utilize because I don't have the factories. If they can remove the funeral factories from working ones' farm they should be allowed to remove from Quests so I don't have to see it there for a week or more.. just my opinion..
Old Jan 31 2013, 06:30 PM

I can't get the lifesaver to work on the quests. I keep getting these long quests that take 6 hours for crude and 6 hours for petro and 6 hours for turpentine. yadayadayada. I clicked on the life preserver and asked for ingredients for the turpentine. My friends sent it to me, but the quest did not give me any credit for it. What am I missing?