Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2016, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
My first ship just came back without making it to all ports and the return was disappointingly small. All that effort to load and to check and I get twice as much on full train with a fraction of the effort. Glad I stopped with the purchase of the second one.

A friend just wrote: "This whole ship thing is a real pain .... you end up with the same amount as a 10 car train, but have to work for hours to get it ....I may just put it all on hold until they revise it somehow."

Mine are going in to dry dock until Raul and crew can make it worth the effort. Farm Town is a fantastic program and a wonderful way to spend spare time. Looking forward to the next release!
Perry, to you and your friend and countless others here in the forum that feels the amount of work required just to get the same as a full train. First of all, I agree it requires a lot of work and I am weighing my options on whether it justifies my time. But, I am also a train owner, and yes I can sit back on my laurels and wait for the train to come back (always full ) , but the difference is cost. To get a full ship of products cost a few coin (free) and yes a ton of work. For the train to bring back that much is 630 FC (excluding the engine). The reason for 630 FC is that the ship carries the same products as 18 different train freight cars. So the options are, FREE with a ton of work, 630 FC and sit back and relax, or do both if you are rich and a glutton for punishment. Anything else would be devaluating the money I spent on trains.
Old Dec 31 2016, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Perryalexander,
You actually get the amount a 19 car train would bring if you prepare all the containers. Some of the containers hold what 2 train cars do.
Taz, FYI

I believe it is just 18 cars that are combined into the 10 containers. the 19th train car carries the actual animals, (cows, hens, etc.) and they are not part of the containers.
Old Dec 31 2016, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
New glitch for me: my quests just zeroed out. I'm seeing quite a few others report this on FB. Hope when it's fixed, our quests can be restored. I was fairly close to my 2 FC.
Me too, Susan, usually I just get 1 but this time I was going to get two. Whats worst, I didn't notice it was 0 out till after I complete the 7th one and it didn't even count it, it's like the counter isn't working. Rat, happy new year to us, huh!
Old Dec 31 2016, 09:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
New glitch for me: my quests just zeroed out. I'm seeing quite a few others report this on FB. Hope when it's fixed, our quests can be restored. I was fairly close to my 2 FC.
Either I'm losing my marbles (a distinct possibility), or my completed co-op quests suddenly disappeared. I think I had 11 completed, and with my latest two was likely to get 2 FC.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 31 2016, 09:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Me too, Susan, usually I just get 1 but this time I was going to get two. Whats worst, I didn't notice it was 0 out till after I complete the 7th one and it didn't even count it, it's like the counter isn't working. Rat, happy new year to us, huh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Either I'm losing my marbles (a distinct possibility), or my completed co-op quests suddenly disappeared. I think I had 11 completed, and with my latest two was likely to get 2 FC.
We have sent an email to the developers about this problem. Please be patient until they can find the problem and fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2016, 10:12 PM

Not only is my current quests gone both cooperative and regular,but so is the days.its saying to try back in 2 days,thing is i just earned my farmcash for both quests on the 27th,which means it shouldn't expire until this Tuesday,weird to say the least lol.
Old Dec 31 2016, 10:14 PM

i have the same quest glitch as well as the chat window stuck in the open position when i enter my farm .. nobody else is there and i have to manually click the chat button to get it to close so i can see my neighbor bar

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Dec 31 2016, 10:20 PM

Angry lost quest

I just went to my quest and I have also lost everything sure hope it gets straightened out and we get it all back or compensated for lost things
Old Dec 31 2016, 10:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
Not only is my current quests gone both cooperative and regular,but so is the days.its saying to try back in 2 days,thing is i just earned my farmcash for both quests on the 27th,which means it shouldn't expire until this Tuesday,weird to say the least lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
i have the same quest glitch as well as the chat window stuck in the open position when i enter my farm .. nobody else is there and i have to manually click the chat button to get it to close so i can see my neighbor bar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
I just went to my quest and I have also lost everything sure hope it gets straightened out and we get it all back or compensated for lost things
We have sent an email to the developers about this problem. Please be patient until they can find the problem and fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2016, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Perryalexander,
You actually get the amount a 19 car train would bring if you prepare all the containers. Some of the containers hold what 2 train cars do.
10 containers + 30 ports = 1.4+million products for me

Closed Thread