Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 16 2021, 08:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Game won't load

When I go to Farm Town I get a black screen & it stops loading on the last block (square) in the bar. None of the game will load....! Is there anything I can do to remedy this or do I have to wait until all the "bugs" are worked out?
Old Jan 16 2021, 08:39 PM

If we have no way to empty a gift box, why is it full and telling us to empty it before acquiring more gifts?
Old Jan 16 2021, 08:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by coprhed View Post
2021-01-17 02:34:40.231 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-01-17 02:34:40.232 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-01-17 02:34:40.239 LOGSessionId: 162134
Browser: unknown: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.1 Safari/605.1.15
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 1.0
GPU-Vendor: Intel Inc.
GPU-Renderer: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
2021-01-17 02:34:40.266 LOGWarning: Your browser does not support "WebGL 2.0" Graphics API, switching to "WebGL 1.0"
ID number 1548962893. FT hasn't worked since conversion. Black screen with white logo
Hi Coprhed,
The developers also need the last "Checkpoint" number in that list of text that you see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2021, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscetta View Post
When I go to Farm Town I get a black screen & it stops loading on the last block (square) in the bar. None of the game will load....! Is there anything I can do to remedy this or do I have to wait until all the "bugs" are worked out?
Hi Roscetta,
Please read the message in the banner above your farms and provide the requested information in your post here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2021, 08:47 PM

Back to beginning and all is working properly.... I had no idea it had been so long since I played... just after my mother passed, then my partner was diagnosed with cancer, 4 years of hospital and chemo and he passed and then the country was on fire and then covid.... about time for some relaxing farming.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi farm town addiction,
You should see a list below your farms or a FT console button. If it is the button click on it to open the list. They need the last checkpoint number that loaded.

Last edited by farm town addiction; Jan 16 2021 at 09:11 PM. Reason: change of circumstances
Old Jan 16 2021, 08:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Em in Kansas View Post
If we have no way to empty a gift box, why is it full and telling us to empty it before acquiring more gifts?
Hi Auntie Em,
You will have to wait until the Gift box is available to empty it. I would suggest not accepting any more gifts or you may lose them.
Old Jan 16 2021, 09:02 PM

Unhappy Not able to play

I cannot accept gifts as my gift box is full and does not come up to store products. I cannot work railroads or seaports. So I cannot play. Can I transfer my stuff to someone, since I cannot play anymore?
Old Jan 16 2021, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countrygirl Nancy View Post
I cannot accept gifts as my gift box is full and does not come up to store products. I cannot work railroads or seaports. So I cannot play. Can I transfer my stuff to someone, since I cannot play anymore?
Hi Countrygirl Nancy,
The functions you are asking about have not been added to the game yet. The develoers are working to add the rest of the functions to the game over time. Please be patient while they work to do so.
I am sorry, but you can not transfer anything to others.
Old Jan 16 2021, 09:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl92885 View Post
1. 39206734
2. BLack screen with a weird white geometric shape on it and a white status bar
3. Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 13505.100.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.142 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Hi babygirl,
I will move your post to the closed thread for the developers for them to look into this. Please be atient while they work on this.
Old Jan 16 2021, 09:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

happy days, successfully loaded farmtown on Safari browser on my ipad,
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl