Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 19 2010, 08:58 PM

I have to say.. the upgrades may be good, but they are pissing me off! You can't get into anything you can't see people in the marketplace you can't find your hires and clicking each and every animal is a real pain it has taken over 6 hours now to transfer this that and the other thing to the barns or whatever.
Add that instead of doing this why not add more levels for us that are 500,000 xp points above the ones that are now at level 90 from your last upgrade it's really not fair to all of us that are so high up.
Another thing is the fact that not everyone can afford to buy farm cash at this day in age we're lucky to keep up with the bills.... help us out
Old Jun 19 2010, 09:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Harvesting pigs?

It would be great if we could eventually harvest our pigs, buy a sausage maker so that we could make our own sausage. How about it?
Old Jun 19 2010, 09:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

actually I would like to get $1.00 Farm Cash for every time I read complaints about not getting Farm Cash..... LOL

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 19 2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhallow View Post
actually i would like to get $1.00 farm cash for every time i read complaints about not getting farm cash..... Lol
ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winnah!!!!

:d

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jun 19 2010, 09:09 PM

I just want to say thank you so much .. all my wishes have now been granted.... you are all to be congratulated for your hard work and I for one am one happy farmer....i guess the only thing now is a change of clothes I have been playing this game now since fairly early on in the piece.. I remember how slow everything used to be and with only one little farm, only a few trees and about a half dozen crops to choose from...and none of the extras that are available now... and my overalls are getting a little thread bare....

I have one suggestion.. perhaps the items we buy with real cash could be returned for farm cash instead of coins.. even used as a trade in on a new item??? I have bought a number of the cash items and realise that one or 2 are not of that much use but I am stuck with them.... I would like to buy some of the newer ones and will purchase more cash eventually but it would be a nice incentive if I could get maybe half the value on something I don't want as a trade in on something new????
But again Kudos to the developers of the best game on FB!!!
Old Jun 19 2010, 10:03 PM

Default Sushi bar

Will there be shrimp as a possible gift item?
Old Jun 19 2010, 10:21 PM

$9.99 or $19.99 once in a while not going to kill you. Look at Mafia Wars it $$$$$$ for everything FT is like going to a Goodwill store compare to Zynga.

I just hope they fix all the load and hire issues cause by the 6/18 update.
Old Jun 19 2010, 10:28 PM

I went to market to sell my products, and noticed the little ? box on the baked tilapia and grilled mahi mahi. I clicked on them and they said we can make ice cream from these????? I clicked on my ice cream factory and there is only the usual 6 ice creams. Was this a glitch or is there something coming later?

I knew there was going to be something having to do with seafood/sushi, so I have been saving my rice and fish. Thanks for proving me right! And the coffee grinder! Great updates! Thanks!
Old Jun 19 2010, 10:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post
I went to market to sell my products, and noticed the little ? box on the baked tilapia and grilled mahi mahi. I clicked on them and they said we can make ice cream from these????? I clicked on my ice cream factory and there is only the usual 6 ice creams. Was this a glitch or is there something coming later?

I knew there was going to be something having to do with seafood/sushi, so I have been saving my rice and fish. Thanks for proving me right! And the coffee grinder! Great updates! Thanks!
Fish ice cream ewwwwwwwwwwww
Old Jun 19 2010, 11:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

[quote=bob07;3631578]Thanks for the update, I spent several hours putting in Dairy Sheds on my other 3 farms and moving cows around until I had 50 in each shed and the rest staying on Farm 1, net result 400 cows before, 276 cows after. Where did the other 124 cows go? During the process the storage was never accurate, it would show 5 cows in storage but not let you remove any for example. I finished, logged out and let it stabilize and came back to see to see 124 cows missing. I did not move any Dairy Sheds.

Thanks if you can helpout

This happened with me too ... spent all day today off and on moving > storing , before starting I had over 250 sheep , ended up having to buy more because quite a few went missing (a few had had to be sold to be moved >refused to be put in either shed or storage) ........ before I started putting the critters in buildings and into storage I had over 130cows and over 150 hens and lost over 30 of each .......
I LOVE the new stuff ... not going to sweat the missing > the new gift exchange will remedy the losses soon enough ... Thanks greatly to the developers who came up with that!!! ....and I don't see how anyone can't afford $5 every once in awhile for Farm$s for such a enjoyable game ... heck I even gifted a neighbor the wine cellar the other day to 'help' her along ...

Thanks again to ALL the developers

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread