Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 10 2018, 07:59 PM

I have asked a couple of times now and have not received a reply nor has my issue been fixed. I have never been able to post for help from the Buddist facilities or the Fortune Teller. Thanks for any help on these issues...Farmgalpatti
Old Aug 10 2018, 08:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgalpatti View Post
I have asked a couple of times now and have not received a reply nor has my issue been fixed. I have never been able to post for help from the Buddist facilities or the Fortune Teller. Thanks for any help on these issues...Farmgalpatti
Hi Farmgalpatti,
You have been answered every time you have posted about this. You can not post from the Buddhist or Fortune Teller facilities because posting from those would possibly offend some as they are considered religious facilities. There is a check box in the preference to not have to work those for those who are offended, but to prevent them from missing out on your posts for facility work then the developers removed the ability to post from them.
You can find where your posts have been moved by following the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 10 2018 at 10:22 PM.
Old Aug 12 2018, 07:01 AM

hi i have a personal aid shop but i cant get it to load any thing i have products to load but it wont help please
Old Aug 12 2018, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzles966781 View Post
hi i have a personal aid shop but i cant get it to load any thing i have products to load but it wont help please

Hi puzzles966781

Please be sure you are producing the items needed for the Aid shop in your Disability Supplies factory, if they are produced then check if you are not selling them by mistake.

Also open both, the Disability Supplies factoy and the Personal aid shop and make sure all items have a tick in the little box near the item pictures, if some of them are unchecking, then they are not being produced or not being loaded into the service.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 12 2018, 08:08 AM

ok thank you very much
Old Aug 12 2018, 06:49 PM

Default facilities.

Cashed in facilities. Normally get about 2.5 billion coins. loaded but never stored coins. I don't care so much about getting the coins but just letting you know about something not working right. Never had this happen before.
Old Aug 12 2018, 06:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed's farm123 View Post
Cashed in facilities. Normally get about 2.5 billion coins. loaded but never stored coins. I don't care so much about getting the coins but just letting you know about something not working right. Never had this happen before.
Hi Ed,
I am not seeing a cash out for today so it may not have completed.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again to see if it will go through.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2018, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Ed,
I am not seeing a cash out for today so it may not have completed.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again to see if it will go through.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Thanks for the response. I had tried it several times. I just wouldn't go to the end. Went back a hour or so later and worked facilities and when it cashed out that time, it included the previous actions, so I got all the coins. Thanks.
Old Aug 13 2018, 10:45 AM

Ingredient Planner Question - Been trying to figure out how much of each flower i need for a weeks supply ... so i started with pink rose - chapter guide show which facilities they are need for. Started with essential oil factory gave me 6,048, next did herbal tea factory and no pink rose showed up - however they are used by that facility, i started with by required and also did by category but they still do not show up -

Now when i go back to FM and open up the Herbal Tea Factory - same headings it show there correctly

a glitch w/ Ingredient Planner?

Question 2, i posted my facilities Aug 11th at 2:07 pm EST .... there are still some players using that one posting to work my facilities ... i thought the link in the post was only good for 40hrs ... i should note that its hit and miss, some players get expired message and some are able to work them ?????

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 13 2018 at 10:55 AM.
Old Aug 13 2018, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
Ingredient Planner Question - Been trying to figure out how much of each flower i need for a weeks supply ... so i started with pink rose - chapter guide show which facilities they are need for. Started with essential oil factory gave me 6,048, next did herbal tea factory and no pink rose showed up - however they are used by that facility, i started with by required and also did by category but they still do not show up -

Now when i go back to FM and open up the Herbal Tea Factory - same headings it show there correctly

a glitch w/ Ingredient Planner?

Question 2, i posted my facilities Aug 11th at 2:07 pm EST .... there are still some players using that one posting to work my facilities ... i thought the link in the post was only good for 40hrs ... i should note that its hit and miss, some players get expired message and some are able to work them ?????
Hi JNelson,
The Ingredient Planner is only a guide. It may not have updated all required when you first looked at it. By going back to the manager and then back in it did get updated. Could it have been a one time glitch? Sure but obviously corrected by going back to the manager.

A post for facility work should be good for 48 hours, not 40 hours. As we have people playing from around the world it may be that it expired for some before it does for others.

Please note that the ingredient planner doesn't take into avccount how ofthen you refill your facilities and how many you have that work those. What may be according to the planner enough for 7 days can be used all within hours after you post.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts