Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 23 2019, 03:40 AM

Default Winter Supplies Factory

I don't get it. Four of my items in the winter supplies factory say I need to have 2 more rabbit fleece for production and yet I have 182 in storage. I am very puzzles by this. Thanks
Old Apr 23 2019, 05:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I don't get it. Four of my items in the winter supplies factory say I need to have 2 more rabbit fleece for production and yet I have 182 in storage. I am very puzzles by this. Thanks
Hi Vivienne57,

When you get low on an ingredient like that, what happens is when you start all products is it uses all the ingredients needed and stops when it runs out. Then after that, you get back some ingredients for your bonus batches, which is why when you check you still have some left.

If, after you checked, it was a single batch you tried to start that gave you that message, just reload the game and try again to start a single batch.

I suggest you check your Ingredient Planner. Do this from the Facility manager so it will take into account all of the Winter Supplies Factories you have.

Set it to: Winter Supplies Factory, 15 days, By Required then click Update.

That will then tell you how many of each product you need for just one full fill. The number in black is what is required, if you see a number in red in brackets, that is what you have missing.
Old Apr 23 2019, 02:26 PM

How to posts facilities?
Old Apr 23 2019, 02:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreenbar3193idt View Post
How to posts facilities?
Hi Doreenbar,
There is an explanation on how to do this in the Game Guide Chapter 10 about hiring. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 23 2019 at 02:42 PM.
Old Apr 30 2019, 04:59 AM

Default Putting facilities out of storage onto farm

Hi, one of my neighbours had put two of her facilities into storage. Now she can't get them out of storage as she keeps getting a message to day facility can't be moved to farm at the moment try again later. She waited 12 hours and still can't move them to her farm. Why?
Old Apr 30 2019, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Hi, one of my neighbours had put two of her facilities into storage. Now she can't get them out of storage as she keeps getting a message to day facility can't be moved to farm at the moment try again later. She waited 12 hours and still can't move them to her farm. Why?
Hi Vivienne57,

She needs to show everything in her preferences and make sure there is nothing in the way and the space where she is trying to put it is slightly bigger than what she trying to get out of storage. If there is not a big enough clear space, or something is in the way it will not come out of storage. If she has the purple hand, that will allow her to get it out of storage with a much smaller space, but even with that, you still need a totally clear space the size of a pine tree, to be able to set it down.
Old May 01 2019, 08:04 AM

Question Where to find if I have reached my buying limit

I have searched throughout my game functions and also perused the forum and unfortunately I cannot find the answer, so I must ask for help. Where can I find if I have reached my buying limit in the market, and if not there, when I am on my own farms?

Farming Since July 25, 2009
Old May 01 2019, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I have searched throughout my game functions and also perused the forum and unfortunately I cannot find the answer, so I must ask for help. Where can I find if I have reached my buying limit in the market, and if not there, when I am on my own farms?
Hi Santmyer,

You can find out how to work out what your buying limit is in the following post..

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6036490

You can also ask a friend to go through the motions of selling you something like crops, so they can see what it is and tell you, without you accepting the sale. If you want your maximum buying limit do this before you buy anything from another farmer.
Old May 04 2019, 05:35 PM

Default Facilities Are Not Producing

Hi: I load my facilities and then later when I check them a lot of them are showing the percentage that is complete but it shows 0 when I check on what is produced.

thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Lynn
Old May 04 2019, 06:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy-Lou View Post
Hi: I load my facilities and then later when I check them a lot of them are showing the percentage that is complete but it shows 0 when I check on what is produced.

thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Lynn
Hi Lynn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.

What facilities are doing this? Are you sure when you fill them that they are filled 100%? The number you see when you look at them in the facility manager is showing how much is pending so 100 % means all products are pending and not completed. When you look at the "What's Pending tab that percentage under each product is only showing the percentage of the working batch is completed. So if it takes 3 hours to complete 1 batch of a product a 50% shown means it is half way through and needs another 1 1/2 hours to complete.

Do you post your facilities for your neighbors to work? That is the only way you can get production done faster.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts