Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Today, 03:40 AM

Default Winter Supplies Factory

I don't get it. Four of my items in the winter supplies factory say I need to have 2 more rabbit fleece for production and yet I have 182 in storage. I am very puzzles by this. Thanks
Old Today, 05:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I don't get it. Four of my items in the winter supplies factory say I need to have 2 more rabbit fleece for production and yet I have 182 in storage. I am very puzzles by this. Thanks
Hi Vivienne57,

When you get low on an ingredient like that, what happens is when you start all products is it uses all the ingredients needed and stops when it runs out. Then after that, you get back some ingredients for your bonus batches, which is why when you check you still have some left.

If, after you checked, it was a single batch you tried to start that gave you that message, just reload the game and try again to start a single batch.

I suggest you check your Ingredient Planner. Do this from the Facility manager so it will take into account all of the Winter Supplies Factories you have.

Set it to: Winter Supplies Factory, 15 days, By Required then click Update.

That will then tell you how many of each product you need for just one full fill. The number in black is what is required, if you see a number in red in brackets, that is what you have missing.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts