Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Mar 02 2019, 12:22 PM

Please add the option that we can end the pop-ups when we buy a new facility during a session. It is extremely annoying when purchasing multiple facilities across each farm. Thanks
Old Mar 24 2019, 06:48 AM

Please "gray out" or make transparent both the "produce faster" and "get more clients " tabs after we click on them until we leave that pop-up. That will help reduce the duplicate postings for help.

Thank you.
Old Mar 26 2019, 07:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Super neighbor assignments

I would like to have the ability to assign each SN specific farms, so that work is fair.. t keep one from taking all fish and not sharing as I have requested.
Old Mar 26 2019, 07:09 PM

One of the best things about this game is the filters. Perhaps we could get a filter for the flowers (and trees) that shows usable & stored amount. I don't design, and when you change something to usable, I need to get it planted. Thanks for the consideration
Old Apr 01 2019, 09:15 PM

PLEASE get rid of ghosting when we harvest. It is distracting, hides other work and I'm sure requires server time and internet time. When we harvest just make it go away totally PLEASE!!!
Old Apr 04 2019, 01:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

In the ingredient planner, I would like an option for 45 days worth of production, in between the 1 month and 3 months.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Apr 05 2019, 12:42 PM

Default pop ups

Could we please have a "don't ask me again" on all the pop ups? I don't want to share that I purchased anything. I don't want to share that I did anything. I don't want to take a picture, ever. If I want to do those things I can. Big black or white rectangles popping up are beyond annoying! Nobody wants them. If they do let them choose to keep them. Give the rest of us the pleasure of not seeing them over and over and over again.

Peace, Granny
Old Apr 05 2019, 04:08 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Currently the ingredient planner only includes items that are checked but I want to be able to see what I would need if I did have everything checked.
I have items unchecked because I was running low on some and it would help if I could see when I have enough stockpiled to be able to turn the production back on.
Old Apr 06 2019, 10:57 PM

Hi not sure where to put this.

I am trying to figure out what facilities I need to buy to fully utilise ones that I already have. When I go to the shop to buy for those that show low utilisation I look at what is missing but it shows that I have plenty of items to work in that facility.

I am guessing that it doesn't take into account the usage in other facilities but it is very confusing. I would like a quick easy way to work out what facilities I need.

For example items using products from the metal mill, when I look it says I have tons of those products but when I look at the facilities that aren't running at full capacity or not at all it says there are plenty. Art gallery 97.7%, 54.3%, 0.6%, when I look at what is needed it shows plenty of eg: leather rolls I have 50,181.

Another way would be when looking at non working facilities it can show what ones you need to buy to have enough product to get it functioning.

Sorry if I am not being very clear.

Allykat