Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 30 2017, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I am experiencing problems with ft saving at the moment, was hired to work from market, to do trees, flowers and waters, now the game is stuck in saving mode, with the numbers growing, from 1 to now 10 in red, numbers are increasing all the time.......the game plug is flashing from online to offline, loading farm bar at the moment, the bonus I finally got, but now the screen is completely green.. so I cannot let the farmer who hired me know what has happened.. this is the first time this has happened to me, Windows 10, Google Chrome, intel core i7 computer, 8GB RAM,
Hi Aussie Rae,
The only thing I can suggest is to try all the suggestions in the first post of the following link including the links in that post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2017, 11:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
The only thing I can suggest is to try all the suggestions in the first post of the following link including the links in that post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
luckily the message I sent him got through, he messaged back and said he had lost power.. but that should have no affect on my end of the game.. I did get the bonus for that farm, but he will have to hire someone to finish the rest of them.. I have done a few jobs for other farmers since reloading the game and had no further problems, must have been a glitch... not to worry.. stuff happens as they say,
Old Jun 30 2017, 11:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
luckily the message I sent him got through, he messaged back and said he had lost power.. but that should have no affect on my end of the game.. I did get the bonus for that farm, but he will have to hire someone to finish the rest of them.. I have done a few jobs for other farmers since reloading the game and had no further problems, must have been a glitch... not to worry.. stuff happens as they say,
Hi Aussie Rae,
His losing power would have no effect on you as you are playing through the server, not his computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2017, 11:47 PM

I'm working with the unfinished house. I have windows on but the doors no matter where you try to put them disappear right through the house.
Old Jul 01 2017, 12:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I'm working with the unfinished house. I have windows on but the doors no matter where you try to put them disappear right through the house.
Hi ccheney,
Just like any of the decorations you have to play with it to get them in the right location so they will stay visible.
Old Jul 01 2017, 12:18 AM

I had to keep moving the house until I got it to where the decorations will show. What good is it if I can only put the house in spot on a farm?
]
\

\
Old Jul 01 2017, 06:11 AM

Default Unfinished houses

I bought two of the unfinished houses, one facing right and the other facing left. I'm able to add the doors and windows and light fixtures to the one facing right, but when I try to add the door (any of the doors) to the house facing left, the door ends up underneath the house. The windows are working fine.
Old Jul 01 2017, 06:13 AM

Thanks for the Hide Decorations fix VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

"One must love a cat on its own terms."- Paul Gray
Old Jul 01 2017, 08:20 AM

Oh my - had no trouble adding doors and windows to the house. And then I decided to rotate the house to add to the other side. Guess I'd better decide where the house's "forever" place should be first.

Not my ideal, but I do have to laugh at what must have been the expression on my face.
Old Jul 01 2017, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post

I had the same issue..finally gave up..you could get the door on and the window disappeared...started over and got the windows on and the door disappeared..
not worth the hassle
Closed Thread