Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 05 2016, 10:55 PM

I have to say that I absolutely love those new tools. Yeah they are awkward at first but I haven't even fully adjusted and I love them. What a time saver. Seems like it was mads for smaller farm than 42 x 42 the way it goes over the edges but I don't even care about that LOL I love the time it saves. Anxiously awaiting chopper and crop tools. It leaves no stragglers either. Thank You guys
Old Sep 06 2016, 03:28 AM

Love the new tree shaker and flower harvester, thank you!
Old Sep 06 2016, 04:10 AM
Account Not Linked

The new tools are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 06 2016, 08:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just to let you know that I planted crops for all the new flowers and today I had a worker harvest them. The problem is that they are NOT in my flower inventory and when I got to the flower in the store it should the total in storage as 0. What happens to them? I just planted them for cash value and would like to know if there is problems. Thanks in advance for your help.
Old Sep 06 2016, 08:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
Just to let you know that I planted crops for all the new flowers and today I had a worker harvest them. The problem is that they are NOT in my flower inventory and when I got to the flower in the store it should the total in storage as 0. What happens to them? I just planted them for cash value and would like to know if there is problems. Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi ckerider,

This is a known issue due to be fixed. From Raul's notes in the top post here >>

Known Issues

- Ingredient Planner is still sometimes reporting incorrect numbers

- When you harvest some or all of the new flowers, they first appear correctly in your storage but they disappear after you reload the game. It looks like they are still in your storage but are not been displayed correctly, this should be solved sometime tomorrow.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 06 2016, 09:52 AM

Does correcting the glitch mean my new flower harvests and bonus gifts will reappear?
Old Sep 06 2016, 10:05 AM

I love all the new flowers, but.....none are usable in the flower shop or nursery! All of them would be wonderful in pots, flower arrangements, etc. Please make some of them usable in the facilities!

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y
Old Sep 06 2016, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanFarmette View Post
Does correcting the glitch mean my new flower harvests and bonus gifts will reappear?
Hi SusanFarmette

We really dont know that, we need to wait for Raul notes for the New Release.
Old Sep 06 2016, 02:22 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to nanatoni

If you aren't going to list the names of the new flowers, like you do the trees, can you put a NEW label on the item in the store? It doesn't appear that any of the 7 released are used in products, so as far as I'm concerned they're a waste of time. We barely have enough room to produce what we need for factory items, let alone more decorative stuff.. sorry, just my opinion.

Other than that, thanks for the new release..
Old Sep 06 2016, 02:35 PM
Account Not Linked

There are 13 more new flowers coming.So many new flowers? Who knows what Raul has in mind! Maybe a wholesale flower Facility.!!!1 Any way I am getting prepared in case. I love flowers anyway. As for the new tools. Love them. The flower tool was easier to use. I think the yellow square in the tree harvesting and my shaky hand are starting to learn each others moves now.
Closed Thread