Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 17 2015, 12:27 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

omg, days off and a ft update.... what to do?!?!?!?!
Old Jan 17 2015, 12:28 PM

I wish it wouldn't be so expensive to buy an extra farm or to buy more land to the farms. It takes me ages to get enough farm town dollars to by the farms/extra land to the farms.
Can't you please make the farms and extra land a little cheaper?
Old Jan 17 2015, 12:28 PM

Default Farm not loading

The gifts do not clear out after accepting, same for neighbor requests. The game will not load, even trying to visit neighbor farms, they will not load either. I did not play for two years, then started again about 4 days ago. Yesterday it just stopped loading for me. I stopped playing before, as I was having the same problems then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi DJV Eastman

I'm sorry you are having these problems. What happens with the gifts and neighbor's requests? You cant send them or you can't accept them?
Old Jan 17 2015, 12:30 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

quick question.... do i have to have the previous gift machines before being able to buy the new one?
Old Jan 17 2015, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJV Eastman View Post
The gifts do not clear out after accepting, same for neighbor requests. The game will not load, even trying to visit neighbor farms, they will not load either. I did not play for two years, then started again about 4 days ago. Yesterday it just stopped loading for me. I stopped playing before, as I was having the same problems then.
Thanks for your response

Try the memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check if you can load the game and accept your gifts and visit your neighbors farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesnt work for you, then try all suggestions given in the following thread

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Old Jan 17 2015, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Janet

I have checked your data but I cant see any purchase for the Flower Harvester 16X12

You have purchased and upgraded farm 25, purchased the Dessert Factory and a Harvester 8x8
Thank you. That's why I don't go in all guns blazing! I see lots of comments and people threatening to pack in Farm Town when really whatever has happened has been their own mistake or a misunderstanding. So I have apparently had a very silly senior moment and bought something I didn't want because it happened to be the same colour and looked a bit similar to the thing I DID want. Oh well, lesson learned. Off to buy the flower harvester now. Thanks again for your help.
Old Jan 17 2015, 12:38 PM

Angry New Release

This is great, but any chance of my submitted tickets since August being responded to?
Old Jan 17 2015, 12:46 PM

Default Thanks for all your hard work. I enojoy Farm a lot!!!

I really love to play Farm. It is easy and have make a lot of friends. I appreciate your hard work.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 17 2015 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessaruy quote
Old Jan 17 2015, 12:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i like the latest gifting machine, pretty kool getting 2 gifts instead of 1 to whom you sent gifts too, now my question is, can i resend them every 2 hrs ? i have all the others
Old Jan 17 2015, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
quick question.... do i have to have the previous gift machines before being able to buy the new one?

Hi psycho_mommi

Yes, you need to purchase the previous ones.
Closed Thread