Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 11 2013, 08:24 AM

[quote=Tony D;5661338]Hi, I just got this of the Facebook help page ..[/QUOT

Does this mean we can still use facebook gift cards to purchase FT cash?
Old Sep 11 2013, 08:49 AM

[quote=JbarLFarms;5661686]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, I just got this of the Facebook help page ..[/QUOT

Does this mean we can still use facebook gift cards to purchase FT cash?
Hi! the following is the link to the official thread about your problem, there you'll find a link to Facebook helps about Facebook credits. Hope this could help you.

http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395242
Old Sep 11 2013, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalCat View Post
"There is also a new Cat House for storing your Cats released in the previous release that was not mentioned in the announcement."

What cats were released in the last release? I can't find any new cats in the store, nor are they under "gifts". I did finally find the Cat House in the Farm Decor category, but I'm confused as to which cats were released last month. Both the blue and black cats can be put in the Cat House.
It was the cat house that was released without mention previously, not the cats.
Old Sep 11 2013, 11:28 AM

The bigger question to me, in regards to the cat house, is "WHY on earth would we want or need to store cats??". If I have a cat on my farm, it's for decoration. The cats have no productive benefit like the pigs, sheep, goats, cows, horses, etc have....so it boggles the mind to think anyone would have that many cats on their farm that they have to hide them in a cat house.
Old Sep 11 2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
It was the cat house that was released without mention previously, not the cats.
Ohhh, thank you! *LOL*
Old Sep 11 2013, 04:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Missing Farm 20

After purchasing farm 20 with FarmCash, it doesn't come up, I've done everything I can to try to bring it up, with no luck. What's happening with that? What can I do to make sure I get farm 20, or get my FarmCash back???? Looks like the developers rushed the program to please the players without making sure everything is working before putting it out there live. I blame the players for not waiting patiently, & not allowing the dev's to playout their changes before putting it live. The IT dept has enough to worry about without having the pressures of the addicts rushing them before it's right.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 11 2013, 04:54 PM

Level:
XP:
Question

Quote:
The bigger question to me, in regards to the cat house, is "WHY on earth would we want or need to store cats??". If I have a cat on my farm, it's for decoration. The cats have no productive benefit like the pigs, sheep, goats, cows, horses, etc have....so it boggles the mind to think anyone would have that many cats on their farm that they have to hide them in a cat house.
Maybe we're going to be getting Persians or Angora cats so we can knit sweaters..??

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 11 2013, 05:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
After purchasing farm 20 with FarmCash, it doesn't come up, I've done everything I can to try to bring it up, with no luck. What's happening with that? What can I do to make sure I get farm 20, or get my FarmCash back???? Looks like the developers rushed the program to please the players without making sure everything is working before putting it out there live. I blame the players for not waiting patiently, & not allowing the dev's to playout their changes before putting it live. The IT dept has enough to worry about without having the pressures of the addicts rushing them before it's right.
Try clearing your memcache by clicking the link in my signature, then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen your farm and see if it is there.
If it still isn't there then you will need to contact Support about it to get this resolved. To con tact them scroll to the bottom of your farm page and click on Support there, fill out the form and submit it. Be sure to include how much you lost. Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 11 2013, 06:54 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile Farm 20 not showing up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Try clearing your memcache by clicking the link in my signature, then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen your farm and see if it is there.
If it still isn't there then you will need to contact Support about it to get this resolved. To con tact them scroll to the bottom of your farm page and click on Support there, fill out the form and submit it. Be sure to include how much you lost. Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
I followed your instructions, a few times & the 20th farm will not come up. I sent a msg to Support. Thank U very much for your help. I see U everywhere on the forums, I hope your compensated for all the time & help you provide to the players for FarmTown. It would be very hard to replace you.

Visit 's Farm

Last edited by knolan; Sep 11 2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: incorrect grammar.
Old Sep 11 2013, 09:48 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
I just can't get past the phrase 'cat house', lol. PLUS, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this the first 'decoration' we've gotten that we can actually interact with. I like Knolan's idea that we might be getting cat hair sweaters out of this, lol. Just weird enough to be true.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread