Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2012, 03:05 AM

Just commenting that my combine 5x5 is no longer working ... It worked fine 4 hours ago. I did the clear cache etc stuff, I also removed from storage and put it back... nada. In fact..none of my harvesting tools are working. Hope I don't lose my crops

Know the devs are working on bugs so am just reporting this one.

Thanks
Old Jun 03 2012, 03:20 AM

Hi guys, thanks for the new toys, can't wait for the factories to come next week
Old Jun 03 2012, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieH2009 View Post
Something happened to the orientation on the small and large seacoasts. And on Farm 12 I cannot change the orientation or fish from one of the small seacoasts (it looks greyed out).
i guess i was just lucky none of my rivers, ponds seacoast moved and i have alot of them
Old Jun 03 2012, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi everyone, Just a note to say that any posts that attack other users will be deleted. Please keep things civilized
thanks Rob i have no idea why anyone would want to get in someone elses face but good you warned them now i know i will be safe
Old Jun 03 2012, 03:30 AM

Exclamation Double vision

I noted this in an earlier post but thought I'd mention it again.

Since the update, all my animal buildings show different messages depending on where the mouse hovers. See attached examples.

These screenshots were taken only a few seconds apart. The shed can't simultaneously be ready to harvest and also have 16 minutes to wait. (The building is not in fact ready to harvest; the 16 minute wait is the correct message.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled11.jpg (14.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled12.jpg (14.2 KB, 18 views)

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Jun 03 2012, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Just commenting that my combine 5x5 is no longer working ... It worked fine 4 hours ago. I did the clear cache etc stuff, I also removed from storage and put it back... nada. In fact..none of my harvesting tools are working. Hope I don't lose my crops

Know the devs are working on bugs so am just reporting this one.

Thanks
priour to the new release mine was giving me fits hit and miss and more misses than hits lol
Old Jun 03 2012, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
They do work, find them all in a row in the Toolbox.... I am not buying the 6x6, yet!!
i bought mine and it does work alot faster but sad i had to buy all the other things to get it and i read further down someone asked about a trade in and get the price down and less clutter in storage now that was a good ideas
Old Jun 03 2012, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
may we have a reverse view of the modern locomotive please to put on the back of the train to make it complete?????
i think we need a caboose for the red and green trains
Old Jun 03 2012, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
How do we plan for the Freight Train - do we know anything about it yet?
i so agree just what are these fright trains gonna do would be nice to know since the dev already know what there going to do
Old Jun 03 2012, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
How about they just give everyone unlimited fc,or do away with fc.Then they can send checks to your house so you can get a new car,new flat-screen,hell,how about a new house.IF YOU CAN'T BUY FC..LEARN TO PLAY WITHIN YOUR MEANS. How hard of a concept is this?Go to Sears with monopoly money and see how far you get.Just because they release new stuff does NOT mean you HAVE to buy it,even if you want it so bad that you think threatening to quit playing the game due to "greed".I swear,so many people are so clueless here it makes me sad.This is a business...they are here to make money,just like EVERY business.You either buy the product,or you don't.Calling them greedy because,well,of your own greed,is rather ironic.Give me,give me!Or I quit.Same concept as the "the game takes so much much time" BS.Takes as much as you are willing to put in.They don't force you to play 1,5,12 hrs a day.That's all you.

BTW..MODS,delete this if you must,but seriously,I am saying what anyone who doesn't have the entitlement bug would say,and what Raul should say.
Well said.
This is ONLY a game, and I seem to remember some other computer games bring out supposed newer versions at escalated prices, only to find they added bits to the previous game (and often made it worse).
As for filling every facility, well I have well over 3000 cows (2 farms made for animals only) but I am still well short on milk, but then I do have a lot of facilities.
As for loading issues and missing items, well I am having no problem with my main pc, but if I boot up my 32bit XP machine then it takes forever to load and misses many items, plus it keeps timing out.
I enjoy FT very much, and have done for many years, just wish the company I work for would stop employing cheap labour and freezing my pay, then maybe I can do my car racing again (not raced since October due to finances)
Game is fine, and the Devs need to pay their own bills.
Closed Thread