Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 09 2011, 05:41 AM

THANK YOU FOR THE FIVE DAY CROP RAUL! You Rock!!! I'm going to have lots and lots of acorn squash at the end of my holiday, but my little farms will be productive while I'm away. Love it, thanks.

Oh, and I absolutely love the new changes to working in facilities, and multiple hire for multiple farms.

I LOVE THIS GAME

Old Jul 09 2011, 06:01 AM

does anyone know if these crops are used anywhere yet? the trees as well...
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jul 09 2011, 06:11 AM

just the the new tree that you can chop down go to the mill the you use it in the music factory
Old Jul 09 2011, 06:11 AM

Thanks for all the new things to grow. Now I only need to sow rye for ryebread. It can also be used for bread with mixed grains in.
Old Jul 09 2011, 06:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
does anyone know if these crops are used anywhere yet? the trees as well...
Hello,
Ebony is chopped and can be processed into ebony lumber which is in turn used to make instruments in the Musical Instrument factory, as for the others.......
The release said
Quote:
In the next release we will add new products for existing facilities and use some of the new crops/trees.
No idea which ones will be used, only the devs know that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 09 2011, 06:20 AM

tyvm I hate the 10 character limit, sometimes ty is enough
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178

Last edited by Don't feed the beggers; Jul 09 2011 at 06:30 AM.
Old Jul 09 2011, 06:33 AM

I agree with Earlgray....that is a good idea to use the horse hair but VERY mean to only make it available on FC and not coins. All other animal facilities are on coins so this is very disappointing. PLEASE bring lime trees out soon and new animals/uses for more animals like duck eggs. Also maybe a nother 2 hour crop as thewre is only rasps for 2 hours and it would be good to have more variety. Otherwise brilliant update : )
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:10 AM

I love the new update-- i agree with all the others though-- one of the horse barns needs to be made available for coins. I was all set to purchase a couple horse barns before i have to go to work here in a bit, and figured i could work on filling them when i get home. i go to facilities and was totally disappointed to see the first one was FC, but shrugged it off when i saw there was a second one only to discover the second one was FC as well--WTH!

the rest of the animal barns are coin so why not have the horse stable be as well! hopefully they change this asap.
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
I agree with you 100%, Nettie. Facebook has a lousy track record when it comes to privacy issues, and they are clearly making money from a ton of third parties who are very interested in obtaining our personal information. I believe it's a conflict of interest for Facebook to take over all purchases for games. I've spoken out often on this subject here in the forums. However, I don't think Slashkey or other game developers had a choice in this matter. Facebook undoubtedly told them it's their way, or the highway.

I can't say I won't buy anymore Farm Cash, but I won't buy it using my real identity or real financial information. The Facebook Credit gift cards are not easy to find.. and are not in my local Walmart stores, as Facebook claimed they would be. They are only sold in Target stores right now.

check where the gift cards are in your walmart and check the electronics section-- thats where they seem to be at the one i go to. also check like best buy, gamestop. amazon.com, i would think anywhere that has gift cards would have them.
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlb View Post
I agree totally, the game is moving away from what attracted me to it in the first place, would have loved to have seen more decorations etc, would love to be able to change the sizes of some items because you just can't put some items next to others cos the proportions are all wrong. I am so bored of the facillities now it tired and old, I know you can't please everyone but it seems the only ones being please are those who like the facillities. Come on make some changes to things we already have and add new products to existing facillities instead of adding new ones, oh but wait thats not gonna happen right because you won't be earning any fc unless you keep adding new facillities that cost real money. Shame theres a lot of improvements that could be made to what you have already given us shame you can't balance both.

they said they will be adding stuff to current facilities in the next update
Closed Thread