Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 23 2018, 03:54 PM

Default farm link and profile link to view photo's

https://www.facebook.com/cathymcormick
that's me
and here is farm link
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...715&farm_ix=25

re: hired at market although i was home answering farm messages. had just hired a person to test my server and report to ya'll.
see prior post, pics are there with my note to rob on support sk etc.
These are now public and it is a public post so that you can see them.

Thank you for the work on this.
Cathy
Old Apr 23 2018, 04:46 PM

New issue reported to Rob:

A friend had issues see pic for more on my timeline.

He is on ChatF3 FarmServer: w206. She hit play to recheck and is showing CF3 FS w205.

On her farm, received a message from stranger saying he needed her to hire him. She doesn't know him nor has she hired him recently. She had no work on her farms. She ignored message and went to his farm to check his server number. I joined and took screenshots. See attached.

They crossed servers, unless he server hopped, or our connection is via Chat Server 3 and the FarmServer doesn't pertain.

See pics for more info:
see my timeline for pics.
Cathy
Old Apr 23 2018, 05:04 PM

Refresh won't clear the hire problem now F4 W206
Old Apr 23 2018, 05:31 PM

why do people complain about buying farm cash .they seems to not believe that facebook has to be paid for this game to be on here .also the workers have to be paid to keep this game running plus make the things in the store.Raul needs to tell everyone it takes cash to keep farmtown on here and cash to pay the people that help him.if no one bought cash there be no farmtown to play
Old Apr 23 2018, 07:21 PM

Susan, this has been happening to me for years--it appears to be a function of my ISP speed. And it frustrates me, because I hate hiring multiple people for what are sometimes only small jobs. And it happens, I think to lots of others, because I often find myself working against others, when I get hired by someone in the marketplace....
Old Apr 23 2018, 08:30 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Info - April 23th, 7:10PM

- The 'Reuse Last Itinerary' option for ships need some clarification, this option only works when you have at least 1 ship currently dispatched that has not been unloaded yet, we will update the wording of the confirmation messages to clarify this requirement.
Old Apr 23 2018, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Update from Rauls post >>

If you are having issues sending Hire Requests and receiving Hire Responses, please post here on this thread the chat server you are connected to, either F3 or F4.

You will find your chat sever number when you first load your farm, in the chat box.
Please also let us know when this issue first started happening for you.
I have been having the Hire Request issue since the latest version release.
(Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w205)
Old Apr 24 2018, 07:13 AM

I know layered farms technically aren't supported so I'm not asking for help - mostly just reporting an issue so the devs know about it.

I bought my first 46x46 farm. Was so excited! Cleared all plowed fields (it was layered so it had over 9000 fields) and began the process of creating a layered farm on my new 46x46. I did it the same way I always have - and worked consistently - didn't stop or take breaks. But by the time I got to my 3rd farm to plow it, it had kicked itself out of offline mode and made me reload the whole farm - which, of course, meant that I couldn't plow that one. Net result is that I only got a 2-tiered farm, not the 3-tired I was trying for, i.e., I now have fewer fields than I did with my 44x44. Will try again at some point, but it seems like there's some kind of auto-reload on offline farms if they sit too long. I notice it when I'm working people's facilities, too (I always do those offline so I can have more than one tab open at once.) Would be great if we could have longer before it makes us reload.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 24 2018, 07:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I know layered farms technically aren't supported so I'm not asking for help - mostly just reporting an issue so the devs know about it.

I bought my first 46x46 farm. Was so excited! Cleared all plowed fields (it was layered so it had over 9000 fields) and began the process of creating a layered farm on my new 46x46. I did it the same way I always have - and worked consistently - didn't stop or take breaks. But by the time I got to my 3rd farm to plow it, it had kicked itself out of offline mode and made me reload the whole farm - which, of course, meant that I couldn't plow that one. Net result is that I only got a 2-tiered farm, not the 3-tired I was trying for, i.e., I now have fewer fields than I did with my 44x44. Will try again at some point, but it seems like there's some kind of auto-reload on offline farms if they sit too long. I notice it when I'm working people's facilities, too (I always do those offline so I can have more than one tab open at once.) Would be great if we could have longer before it makes us reload.
Hi Susan,

It's your browser that is auto refreshing. All i can say is you will need to be a little quicker, try another browser might work better for you, for that, or find another way to do it, but as you know layering instructions are not permitted to be posted on the forum.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 24 2018 at 07:38 AM.
Old Apr 24 2018, 07:25 AM

You really need to get this hire requests fixed. I hired one person and no response after 10 minutes. So I hired a second person. Now I have both working my farms. This is getting downright ridiculous!
Closed Thread