Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 10 2018, 06:28 AM

Thumbs down New Turkish Restaurant

I purchased the new Farm Cash Turkish Restaurant. I started what I had the ingredients for directly from the restaurant on my farm 35 and it filled to 75 percent. I refreshed the game and then looked for my new restaurant in my facility manager and found it was at 0 percent. Refreshed the game again and tried filling it from the manager. This time it started 50%. Closed the manager and reopened it to find it was at 0 once again.
Old Apr 10 2018, 06:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Gruppuso View Post
I purchased the new Farm Cash Turkish Restaurant. I started what I had the ingredients for directly from the restaurant on my farm 35 and it filled to 75 percent. I refreshed the game and then looked for my new restaurant in my facility manager and found it was at 0 percent. Refreshed the game again and tried filling it from the manager. This time it started 50%. Closed the manager and reopened it to find it was at 0 once again.
Hi Diane Gruppuso,

I have moved your post to the New Release thread as you are having an issue with the restaurant released.

We have been unable to recreate this. Please supply what servers you are on so we can see if there is a common server having the issue. You will find that information in the chat box.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 10 2018, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy View Post
Problem with pine nuts in the snack factory for me. I load them, I then re-open the snack factory, and there are no pine nuts being produced... it keeps going back to 0.
Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w203
Same issue for me
Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203

on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203
Old Apr 10 2018, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
There are a few issues with the Turkish Restaurant.

I've tried to start production in the restaurant, but nothing has loaded after a refresh. Immediately after loading, it does show that items have been loaded. I have not checked to see if ingredients are being consumed or not.

We can request ingredients for items in the Turkish restaurant, but the post shows that we are asking for ingredients to make 0 batches.

Also, the snack factory is not loading the pine nuts for production. It appears that they are being loaded, but are not in production when the farm is refreshed.

I have tried running the memcache cleaner as well as cleaning out my cookies but that has not helped.
I have exactly the same problem and I have also tried running the memcache cleaner.
Old Apr 10 2018, 08:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Spitfire View Post
I have exactly the same problem and I have also tried running the memcache cleaner.
Hi Sister Spitfire,
Please tell us what servers you are on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2018, 08:19 AM

Same problem here with the Turkish Restaurant as well as Pine nuts. Even added 25 more Snack Factories - but Pine Nuts will not stay producing.

Chat Server F3, Farm Server W205
Old Apr 10 2018, 08:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am on chat F3, server w203 and I have had problems all morning. I can not put pine nuts into production in the snack factory, I had to use the game/activity link to erase the numbers after accepting gifts, I had 2 ingame messages and I had to try twice to get the messages to open, when I went to boost my train I had to try 3 times to get the friends list to open. I have not purchased the turkish restaurant. I have cleared everything, run memcache, restarted pc, nothing has helped.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 10 2018, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sister Spitfire,
Please tell us what servers you are on.
(Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w205)
Old Apr 10 2018, 08:40 AM

Same problem with Snack Factory and Turkish Restaurant. Chat server F3, Farm server F203. I checked my storage and there are no pine nuts to use. This makes sense to me since all my small pine trees were harvested last night. But, would love to be able to ask for pine nuts. Can't do that since they "load" and then are gone.

Just accepted gifts which included two Turkish dishes using pine nuts, looked in storage, but no pine nuts.

Last edited by NJones277; Apr 10 2018 at 08:56 AM. Reason: More info
Old Apr 10 2018, 09:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ButchBowWow & penguin,
What servers are you on?
I am on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w202 and can not duplicate these problems.
Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203. I left my facility manager open while I slept, when I woke up I collected my finished product out of the snack factory and reloaded. I then closed the manager and reopened it, the pine nuts were not in production.
Closed Thread