Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 17 2018, 12:15 PM

I have read your explanation about the new facebook requirements and I am OK with the first part of it, but I do object to them constantly asking if they can have a list of all my friends. The answer is no! It's supposed to be every 90 days but three times today they have come back with this other question. I am not OK with that.
Old Apr 17 2018, 12:47 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
I have read your explanation about the new facebook requirements and I am OK with the first part of it, but I do object to them constantly asking if they can have a list of all my friends. The answer is no! It's supposed to be every 90 days but three times today they have come back with this other question. I am not OK with that.
Hi Walkies,

Your friends list is used for gifting, trains, neighbours, ships, NCC etc. That is a requirement for the game. If you are doing anything that requires access to your friends names and profile pic, then i expect it will keep asking for permission.
Old Apr 18 2018, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Walkies,

Your friends list is used for gifting, trains, neighbours, ships, NCC etc. That is a requirement for the game. If you are doing anything that requires access to your friends names and profile pic, then i expect it will keep asking for permission.
Thank you
So my non Farm Town friends' privacy is respected? Farm Town will not use their information for anything? Nothing whatsoever?
Old Apr 18 2018, 08:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
Thank you
So my non Farm Town friends' privacy is respected? Farm Town will not use their information for anything? Nothing whatsoever?
Hi Walkies,

The game only needs to know who your friends are, their name and their profile pic so they can be displayed in those areas of the game. Their game data and yours are used so you can interact in the game with them. No private information is needed for the game and is not used.

Tags
conversion ratio, face book credits, facilities, farm cash, gifts, notice