Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 04 2011, 04:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi guys, Raul just added to the top post more info
Old Jun 04 2011, 04:15 PM

Angry

I am having very similar problems, but in my case, according to FT, I got up this morning and had already maxed at 250K coins of gifts.... And I'm still at that point, 8 and a quarter hours later.... And my belt gifts have been 1--count 'em, 1! Something is big time out of whack (and yes, I cleared my cache, I cleared Flashplayer, and restarted multiple times....)
Old Jun 04 2011, 04:24 PM

Default Problem with belt post's

Hi for some reason I am no longer getting the option to post my belt achievements to my wall & offer my friends a bonus, just a brief fading message telling me I have achieved a new belt ????????

Why is this happening ???
Old Jun 04 2011, 04:29 PM
Account Not Linked

So why does it say im 314 harvests away from 1st degree dan for wheat but yet i have a number "7" inside my blackbelt?

If im 314 away from 1st degree, then that should place me at 2, not 7.
besides there are only 6 dans--- not 7
Old Jun 04 2011, 04:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay1957 View Post
Hi for some reason I am no longer getting the option to post my belt achievements to my wall & offer my friends a bonus, just a brief fading message telling me I have achieved a new belt ????????

Why is this happening ???
For which color? You won't get the chance for first 3 belts.
Old Jun 04 2011, 04:38 PM
Senior Moderator

How are we going to know when we get additional crop?

How are we going to know what Dan we are at? Is this going to be indicated some way like 7.1, 7.2, etc.?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2011, 04:40 PM

Default returning to farm, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
When you click to send someone products, or to get a bonus from the belts you do not have to load your farm to get your share of the stuff. You can close that tab and the items will still be put into your storage. When I log into fb I go back to the last post I read then go through all the new ones. As I go through them I open up send __________ products or get bonus form the belts in another tab. When I have gone through all the post I look at the tabs to see what I got then close the tab without going to my farm.
I don't know what you mean by closing tabs, since I don't have but one page/tab open . If I close that tab, I close my browser.
Old Jun 04 2011, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
So why does it say im 314 harvests away from 1st degree dan for wheat but yet i have a number "7" inside my blackbelt?

If im 314 away from 1st degree, then that should place me at 2, not 7.
besides there are only 6 dans--- not 7
when you click on the seeds bit it shows the dan in there instead of being a black 7 now its a half and half colour

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=604920037
Old Jun 04 2011, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
I don't know what you mean by closing tabs, since I don't have but one page/tab open . If I close that tab, I close my browser.
Then in that case you can click on Home up top and go back to your Facebook home page. What she is saying is you don't have to go to your farm to get your bonus.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2011, 05:09 PM
Account Not Linked

I understand the concept of belts a little better, and they aren't popping up as frequently. I still don't completely understand what it is all about, but, like with everything else, I'm sure I'll figure it out. = )

Thanks!
Can't wait for Farm 10!!! {Like I don't have enough work to do} = D
Closed Thread