Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Aug 29 2015, 04:33 PM

Default animals

since you gave us the train car that brings animals we need to be able to put more in their stables I think I have over 200 chickens in storage but no where to put them I already have one farm I can not open any more too many animals on it so please expand the stables I would really appreciate it.
Old Aug 30 2015, 09:43 AM

Default What to I NOT own?

Would like a function in all categories to see what I have not bought yet. Not only for the facilities.

Som of us level up many levels at a new update, and I have discovered that sometimes I have "forgot" to buy I nice item unlocked for lower levels because its displayed further up in the list. Its so much to scroll through to check every update

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Aug 30 2015, 03:41 PM

Default Raw materials that we are constantly short of.

With all the new facilities (thank you by the way) there is a constant lack of several items: squid (can you use some other item in products using squid?) I have 10 or 12 big sea coasts and cannot keep up, the same thing with Salmon.

Chromite ore (to make stainless steel sheets) and zinc ore (to make brass sheets) production is too low (could you add them to the quarry car?).

Kevlar fiber and leather rolls are too limited. I have 24 semi-trailer trucks and cannot keep up with the demand.

Paper rolls are levels are low too. Can you increase that which comes on the train? 19 paper mills are working full time but still cannot keep up.

Cinnamon facilites - can you increase their output? i have plenty of cinnamon trees to process and two cinnamon facilites.

and last but not least, we are using crude oil to create a lot of things. the by products of the crude are used to make many more things. we need more crude oil please. please. please.......

thanks for listening.
Old Aug 31 2015, 01:01 PM

It would be great to be able to hire super neighbors for different farms, including quest farms. I have a friend who I can text that I need my quest farm replanted but I am unable to include that farm in the hire unless it is for all of my super neighbors.
Old Aug 31 2015, 07:05 PM

I have seen many farmers grieve that they have lost a good farm job because they lost a connection or something. Is there a way to alert the hiring farmer of this so they won’t be upset for farmers ‘just quitting’? And then, someway to either be re-hired or just ‘back click’ sort of and get back to their hiring farm.
I have seen several suggestions for SIGNS that we make ourselves. I would like to be able to name my hotels, saloons, pubs, road signs, and town signs. And it would be better than anything to have a sign that farmers can state things like .. FARMER ON VACATION BACK IN TWO WEEKS....FARMER GONE FISHING ... FARMER IS ILL, etc. Or maybe personal messages: VISITORS PLEASE WATER MY FLOWERS. THANKS We could actually make our own signs from our facilities. Produce our own paint, lumber, and build the signs, maybe at the carpentry facility?
Now I would like to thank you for all the advancements you have given us. And I look forward to more. Like:
put our avatar in a corner and leave her there...she's only needed at the hiring fair;
allow our 'people' to move around as the animals do;
be able to turn our buildings the other two directions (I would love to be able to see how the back door of my house looks at it faces the back yard);
It would be wonderful if we could have a DOORBELL TO ALERT US WHEN SOMEONE IS VISITING OUR FARM.
Also, when we query something in the store like barn, we know it’s a building, but if we query something like hanging clothes, we don’t always know exactly where to find it. We must go to each section of the store then we have to scroll . This gets tiresome if you don’t find something right away. So: what if you list store items:
Gazebo – buildings 8B or
SPRING GAZEBO – Seasonal 8A EASTER GAZEBO – Seasonal 8B
PEACH TREE - gift
The same thing could be applied when we level up and are given NEW store items. Also, while we are alerted of these new gifts, if you are in the middle of working a farm you don’t feel you should take the time to really ‘look’ or write things down. So, there should be an easy way to ‘go back’ to check out the new items.

Thanks again.
Old Aug 31 2015, 09:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Please PLEASE create a fishing boat that does in entire farm with one click. This way when you are hired to fish for someone and they have 20 farms of solid layered rivers it doesn't take 3 hours to get your bonus.

Please fix so that when I mark someone as a super neighbour , they can decorate ALL FARMS not just a specific farm

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 07 2015 at 09:42 PM.
Old Sep 03 2015, 07:25 AM

I hope I have chosen the correct area. My idea is related to design options for the super neighbors:
I would like to be able to use the transplanter and multiplanter to help re-design farms with large amounts of trees and flowers.
Also that we could use our own tools in case he/she does not own it, yet we do.
Old Sep 05 2015, 03:07 PM

I guess this would fit into the Facilities area?? I would like to see in the Facilities manager a place to see how many Facilities we actually own in total for our whole Farm, with a drop down that brakes them into workable & non-workable.
Old Sep 07 2015, 01:22 PM

Have a Kosher market, and kosher deli. For the transportation truck, have a kosher truck as well. Also brown rice seeds, and a to cheese philadelphia cheese.
Old Sep 07 2015, 02:45 PM

I would like to see you be able to hide trees but use the small red squares that show up to move them.