Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 04 2015, 01:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Isn't time to close this thread? Just thinking...
Old Mar 04 2015, 04:21 PM
Account Not Linked

I found a small problem Tropical Shakes Stand, I found that the Guava Shake would not start saying I had no Guavas. I opened the "?" on the Guava Shakes to see how many ingredients (Guavas) I had it said 0 but when I moved the arrow over the Guava Trees it said Guava Trees (30232 stored) I checked the storage and there are no Guava trees stored and no Guavas (fruit) stored. I have enough trees planted to supply production, this just seems that there is a small glitch. Not something I am really worried about just seems strange that it is listed this way. Could the Guavas I have been harvesting are going into the wrong place and not showing up for production? Thanks
Old Mar 04 2015, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
I found a small problem Tropical Shakes Stand, I found that the Guava Shake would not start saying I had no Guavas. I opened the "?" on the Guava Shakes to see how many ingredients (Guavas) I had it said 0 but when I moved the arrow over the Guava Trees it said Guava Trees (30232 stored) I checked the storage and there are no Guava trees stored and no Guavas (fruit) stored. I have enough trees planted to supply production, this just seems that there is a small glitch. Not something I am really worried about just seems strange that it is listed this way. Could the Guavas I have been harvesting are going into the wrong place and not showing up for production? Thanks
Hi Bob, though it says stored for the trees it is not supposed to be there. I checked some of the others. Coconut tree said I owned 1. And a couple the others just identified the tree. The main thing is to look at the items and not so much where they come from. For facilities it will tell you if you own them.
And no the guavas are going to the right place. You can click on the fruit itself and see what other items you are using them in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 04 2015, 06:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Taz I guess that I will need to plant more which is easy. What is up with the 30232 in the Guava trees? Seems crazy but sometimes it happens in FarmTown. I just checked again and have not harvested any Guavas but now it says 30732 when I checked the trees. All I have done is to start the facilities. LOL I still love the game, it was just off the wall and I did not know what was up Thanks again
Old Mar 04 2015, 06:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
Thanks Taz I guess that I will need to plant more which is easy. What is up with the 30232 in the Guava trees? Seems crazy but sometimes it happens in FarmTown. I just checked again and have not harvested any Guavas but now it says 30732 when I checked the trees. All I have done is to start the facilities. LOL I still love the game, it was just off the wall and I did not know what was up Thanks again
Your guess is good as mine. Mine said I had 7,000 and I know I don't have that many.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 05 2015, 09:19 AM

Just discovered something on my Farm 3. Remember we had a Halloween fence piece that kept disappearing??? It was a glitch.

On my Farm 3.... on a white fence surrounding a gazebo....right beside the Spring House....there is a missing piece of St. Pats Clover Garland. I have put a piece there three times....Everytime I come back to the farm it's gone.
Old Mar 05 2015, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Just discovered something on my Farm 3. Remember we had a Halloween fence piece that kept disappearing??? It was a glitch.

On my Farm 3.... on a white fence surrounding a gazebo....right beside the Spring House....there is a missing piece of St. Pats Clover Garland. I have put a piece there three times....Everytime I come back to the farm it's gone.
I just looked out of curiosity. Have you tried moving the grass path(s) - I had this problem on my Farm 5 using them - they kept burying things.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 05 2015, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I just looked out of curiosity. Have you tried moving the grass path(s) - I had this problem on my Farm 5 using them - they kept burying things.
Thanks, but that's the first thing I did was to move them. The banners aren't there. We had a glitch like this with one of the Halloween fence corners. You could buy hundreds of them and not one would stay in the corner.
Old Mar 05 2015, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Isn't time to close this thread? Just thinking...
Good thought my Belle.....

My guess, IMHO..... the new Easter stuff will precede the next release. So we might see the closure close to the Easter stuff, and that will be the first of next week.

The next New Release.....ummmm around the 20th of March.

sorry I can't be more optimistic
Old Mar 05 2015, 04:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Good thought my Belle.....

My guess, IMHO..... the new Easter stuff will precede the next release. So we might see the closure close to the Easter stuff, and that will be the first of next week.

The next New Release.....ummmm around the 20th of March.

sorry I can't be more optimistic
I am with you on that one that it will be around Easter, just hoping it would be sooner..

Never, never loose optimism, that is what we live with.. I am still optimistic that someday we get the one click to harvest all trees and flowers at one time.. life would be easier and faster farming.. lets not loose hope...
Closed Thread