Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Dec 28 2017, 02:36 PM

I would like to be able to buy flowers when they are in bloom! I like to decorate and create designs with flowers but it is very time consuming when I have to wait for days to see what an arrangement looks like.
Thank you for all you guys do!
Old Dec 28 2017, 02:39 PM

I would find it interesting to be able to view some game stats (didn't we used to have that?)
Whole game player stats
How long playing.
Richest farmer
Etc.
Thanks for listening!
Starbound
Old Dec 31 2017, 06:30 AM

Default Gin

Why can't juniper berries be used to make gin in the distillery. I have seen other people making this suggestion, and I have suggested it before on 2 occasions.
Old Jan 01 2018, 09:15 AM

please let us get more squid and salmons when we fish and in trains and ships.i have bought more big oceans and more ponds with boat.still cannot post as often as i want to without theses getting gone .will not help to buy more oceans and ponds .i know some that have lots more than i do and they still not have enough of theses fish.love farmtown so please help us with the fish. happy new year God bless you Raul
Old Jan 04 2018, 08:47 PM

Please will you consider making a page similar to the belts/dans page that shows every product alphabetically in the facility manager. One that would allow us to start/stop production, check quantity stored, see what facility produces it and which one it gets loaded into, how many batches required for next belt/dan, etc.
This way we don't have to open every facility. It would surely help with lag and be super efficient.
Right now I don't know which facility produces the antique center piece and, unless there is an avenue to quickly find it that I am unaware of, how is one supposed to find out in an efficient manner?
Maybe you would consider a search by product name option. But my biggest thing is being able to see quickly which products I have shut down production of and be able to turn them back on........or off at will.
Maybe even have the list searchable by most products to least and the other way around. Those I have a ton of, I can turn off until I've used a lot of it in production and service facilities.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Jan 04 2018, 10:10 PM

Another similar type request would be the ability to locate a product I know I am short on, like turkey feathers, be able to click on the turkey feathers in my storage list, have it show which products are made with turkey feathers (as it does already) and then be able to shut off production of those products until I can accumulate a stockpile of turkey feathers.
Thanks for your consideration.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Jan 12 2018, 01:28 PM

Shortages

we are still very short on yeast, leather, kevlar, and marble please increase the output of these items
Old Today, 09:30 AM

we need to make more elbony lumber in the sawmills.you added more to make using it
also i bought a few factorys so now i got 2 of some of them and i went to 0 elbony lumber .got millions of the other lumber and last time i looked at the elbony lumber i had over a million. got 9 sawmills its going take me a long time to get the lumber back up .i sit here crying when it went to 0 .got arthritis in my hands and i had to uncheck everything we make with it then uncheck all refers that use the products i unchecked refers to keep products from going to 0 .my hand was hurting me bad when i finished. now i will be afraid to buy to have 2 of the same factorys any more because think thats why i went from million elbony lumber to 0 .please let sawmills make more . i love farmtown and i need it to have something to do .i am not able to do much of anything else.thanks
Old Today, 10:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Apparently the ingredient planner in the facility manager does not take into consideration the belts and dans one has achieved. It would be much more useful if it did. Thanks.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4

Last edited by earlgray; Today at 02:31 PM. Reason: Clarified