Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Oct 28 2023, 11:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
I presume that this has already been requested several times, but here goes. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get all the game programmers together and have them decide on a 'standard' way to play portions of the game. Specifically: 1) Seaport Manager: My Seaport: When there are several ships in My Seaport, click to finish each one makes it disappear, and the next one comes up. 2) My Train Manager: Boost Others' Trains, unlike My Seaport, I have to move and click on each train, why not make this like My Seaport - when I click a train, it disappears. 3a) Facility Chains Manager: Import Products From: clicking on a Farmer imports their products and they disappear. 3b) Export Products To: sometimes dozens of farmers are listed with only a few able to export to, but they DON'T disappear when done. 3c) Import & Export function: Closing the current Import or Export windows doesn't turn the icon from Green to Blue. I have to remember which (of the almost 150 icons) I opened and ignore it for a 2nd click. 3d) Why not make the My Chains functions work like the Trade Products functions? (all Import / Export farmers are listed and I can run through the list quickly importing and exporting the products I wish to. 4) Show Cooperative Quests: If I start with the highest player and work coop quests to the left (lowest player) the window crashes every time I hit a player that just completed their last quest. This DOESN'T happen when I start with the lowest player and work to the right (highest player). There's other issues, but this is a starting place for now.
Hi James,
If you want to make a suggestion you need to put it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view and not in the General Feedback section.

Also when you do post them in the Suggestions section please do not group them all in one post, but instead post each suggestion in the thread for the subject.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2024, 10:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Did the prepare cargo time just increase like a billion fold? I've got four ships out and last night my preparation time jumped from 5 minutes per container to 50 minutes per container.
Old Jan 07 2024, 11:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
Did the prepare cargo time just increase like a billion fold? I've got four ships out and last night my preparation time jumped from 5 minutes per container to 50 minutes per container.
Hi TsunamiVince,
According to your data you only have 1 ship on the list which is why it went up to 50 minutes. The others that show dispatched are not on that list for some reason. Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check the list again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If that doesn't work then please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2024, 10:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It looks like my account got a hard reset for some unknown reason. Even my avatar name got reset. Oh well!
Old Jan 08 2024, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
It looks like my account got a hard reset for some unknown reason. Even my avatar name got reset. Oh well!
Hi TsunamiVince,
I am not sure what happened to your account but there have been some cases of the avatar names getting lost. The only thing you can do in that case is to re-enter it.