Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 12 2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hello,
Thank you for your information. One more question, do you have any crops on the farm that you are having problems using the red sprinkler on? If not, and you have room, could you try plowing 1 field and plant anything on it, then try using the red sprinkler. See if it lets you use it.

Hello,

You really need 2 or more drops clear before you water again. If i remember correctly, wasn't this the farm you moved the flowers to today? If it was, the water drops would have reset when you placed them on the new farm.
Have you put any crops on farm 11 yet? If not, and you have the space, try plowing and planting 1 field, then see if the red sprinkler will let you speed up growth time.
No.that was another players post that mentioned moving flowers. I have not moved these or watered them for over 2 days. I'm just wondering if this issue is being resolved. Since I haven't watered these for over a day I should be able to water them, even if a neighbor did, according to the devs. I can wait until there is a fix if I know one is coming. I would rather not go through the crop plot fix each time. I don't have the room for a plot anyway.
Old Sep 12 2011, 09:10 PM

Thanks SO much, Raul!! I have been working hot & heavy on Farm 11 am am now ready for farm 12 ... hint,hint. Y'all are great!!
Old Sep 13 2011, 02:31 AM

can somone point me to the guide where I can see what xps are needed for each level???
Old Sep 13 2011, 05:05 AM

Default and what will happen next

Well, RAUL told us what the content of the new update was. It would be more interesstind to have an annoncement what will be on the plan for the next update ...

red sprinkler was a bad idea :-( Would have been great if that would have been an upgrade more in the way of the fertalized fields or at least without that 20 h waiting period.
Old Sep 13 2011, 06:53 AM

Default New larger stables do not work in facility manager

Has anyone passed this fault onto the Developers??
I have tried everything - including taking horses out, storing stables etc etc.
The stables(both sorts) one on farm 2 and the other on farm 4 show as ready but when I click on them in the facility Mgr they say no animals ready etc.

Its not a huge problem but it should work!!!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 13 2011, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
In the New Release July 28, 2011...down at the bottom of Raul's post under Bug Fixes & Post-Launch Updates:
#9 The tench fish was removed from all waters.....All fish now have a use except for the Sturgeon which will be used in the next release.
(edit by Raul on August 03, 2011 at 5:23 pm)

Have I overlooked something?? Sturgeon is still showing as a "non-ingredient".

Maybe this was just an oversight?? Can Raul & the devs add this in a "post-launch" update for the August 30, 2011 update, or will we wait for the next update to use the Sturgeon?

Thanks for checking on this to the mods. (And I know the red sprinkler thingy has been getting priority on getting the glitches straightened out and fish would come way down the list.)

I guess with all of the problems with the sprinklers, my post was overlooked!
Sure would like to know IF Sturgeon is really going to be added like it was promised in the previous release info.
Thanks for a reply!!
Old Sep 13 2011, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
can somone point me to the guide where I can see what xps are needed for each level???
It's here:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...22#post3881822
Old Sep 13 2011, 12:01 PM

I am really disappointed in the red sprinkler. I do not get to play FT like I used to so when I saw this tool I thought it was something that would come in handy and allow me to make the most out of my game time. Boy was I wrong. I figured that it would work like the manure spreader by the description but it definitely does not and I feel that the description is rather deceptive. If it only works one time a day on fields and will not allow you to use it on multiple crops in one day then it should have said so. I would not have purchased it because it is those quick growing crops that I have the hardest time with because of timing issues and when I can play.

I am guessing that item will be my last farm cash purchase. It cost me $10 real dollars and I would have rather have spent that money elsewhere if I knew that it wasn't going to do what I thought it was. (based on past tools and purchases made)
Old Sep 13 2011, 12:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Is anybody else having problems posting for help in the facilities?
Old Sep 13 2011, 12:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknine View Post
Is anybody else having problems posting for help in the facilities?
Many have had problems with it and fixed it. Is your poroblem that the publish windows does not show up after you click to do so? If this is it then here are instructions on how to fix that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438942
If it is you publish but they are not showing on your wall then check your setting in Facebook to make sure you don't have Farm Town blocked and it is allowed to post to your wall.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread