Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 31 2011, 07:13 PM

Default New Levels

Thanks for the new levels but that doesn't help those of us who are already at the highest level. With the new update, I'm not able to advance unless I stop playing FT for 4 or 6 months.
Old Aug 31 2011, 07:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks! Favorite game! I would prefer the change in size to the Clydesdale so it is more to scale with all buildings and other animals. Just changing the stable size would seem to make it out of sync with the other buildings nearby.

Please add the Tea Factory to the Belt Dryer. It seems to be similar to other items and perhaps was overlooked.

Please consider for the next release a "start all" tool for the Service Facilities. Because they use items I already produced, I don't need to consider how many of what I want to load. Thanks so much for considering these suggestions!

Last edited by Texas Star; Aug 31 2011 at 07:29 PM. Reason: grammer
Old Aug 31 2011, 08:13 PM

Thanks for farm 11 and the new updates. Already bought all the tools and the facilities. Got me some trees, horses, etc. Lovin it. My only issue I have found so far is now on W31 I am back to seeing nobody in the market. I really hate having to load the market 10 times before I can see people to hire.
Old Aug 31 2011, 08:14 PM

Oops, please forgive my remark about the market, I didn't realize I was Offline when I went there.
Old Aug 31 2011, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
No it is not a glitch you can only water one crop per farm once a day.
Jas what if you plant two crops at the same time on the same farm then water? Are you saying only one get s the benefit of the quicker harvest time? I haven't had time to play and see what works and doesn't work.

Fritz
Old Aug 31 2011, 08:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
Jas what if you plant two crops at the same time on the same farm then water? Are you saying only one get s the benefit of the quicker harvest time? I haven't had time to play and see what works and doesn't work.

Fritz
Not Jas, but I have watered mixed fields and they all speed up as long as you water after they are already planted.
Old Aug 31 2011, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jo View Post
Not Jas, but I have watered mixed fields and they all speed up as long as you water after they are already planted.
Thank you Bonnie...I just tried 2 different 12 hour crops on a farm where flowers were wilted. The flowers were watered, and both crops harvest time was reduced. Thank you for info.

Fritz
Old Aug 31 2011, 08:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

Fritz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jo View Post
What Bonnie said. When you water with the red sprinkler it will half the growing time left on all crops and flowers that are still growing on that farm. You can only water a farm once a day so if you plant crops that are a day or less and use the sprinkler you can not plant another crop and water it later that day and half the time. You can come back the next day and water that crop and it will half the growing time left at that point if you want.

At the risk of getting my hand slapped. The red sprinkler will half the growing time on all crops still growing on that farm even if you can not see the crop that is growing.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 31 2011, 08:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Thank you Bonnie...I just tried 2 different 12 hour crops on a farm where flowers were wilted. The flowers were watered, and both crops harvest time was reduced. Thank you for info.

Fritz
It also works if you have two different timed crops. I don't do it often, but sometimes I have a 3 day crop and a 4 day crop (for example) on the same field. I tried one of those earlier today and it shortened both of them to whatever half the time would be for each.
Old Aug 31 2011, 08:40 PM
Account Not Linked

I have 3 fields of crops that say ready to be harvested. The problem is, they look wasted. I am not able to plow or harvest. They will waste in 78 mins. What should i do? Any help appreciated.
Closed Thread