Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 30 2019, 01:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Stopped Loading

Mine was just working and now will not load in the States at 1:20 a.m. on the East side.
Old Nov 30 2019, 02:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Mine was just working and now will not load in the States at 1:20 a.m. on the East side.
Hi Dana,

I just loaded mine with no problems. Only thing I can suggest is try all the suggestions in the first post and those in the links in that post. It likely is an internet problem between you and the farm Town servers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 06 2019, 01:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up Great way to play the game

I play the game in "safe mode"...everything works...even your browser extensions, and it is fast. Saves faster too. I have my pc to boot up in safe mode so i don't have to hit the f8 key every time i reboot. Things are a little bigger in safe mode, but you can set you zoom down. Just thought i'd share.
Old Dec 06 2019, 07:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I play the game in "safe mode"...everything works...even your browser extensions, and it is fast. Saves faster too. I have my pc to boot up in safe mode so i don't have to hit the f8 key every time i reboot. Things are a little bigger in safe mode, but you can set you zoom down. Just thought i'd share.
Hi Dana,
Running in safe mode is not a good idea. That disables your firewall and your anti-virus programs so you have no protection. Instead try running in normal mode because that allows anti-virus and firewall to run and set video resolution lower and see if that helps as this sounds like you may have a video card problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 06 2019, 08:15 PM
Account Not Linked

How do I set the video resolution lower? I'm on Windows 7
Old Dec 06 2019, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
How do I set the video resolution lower? I'm on Windows 7
Hi Dana,
Right click on the desktop. You graphics properties should ber there.
Old Dec 10 2019, 05:33 AM

Default adobe

hi can not get in to my farms tried all your suggestions still stuck any help please Peter
Old Dec 10 2019, 06:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBBSY View Post
hi can not get in to my farms tried all your suggestions still stuck any help please Peter
Hi Peter,

I have just loaded your farms without any problems.
There are no issues with the game servers at this time.

Your post is titled "adobe" are you having difficulty with allowing flash to run in your browser? If so please click this link for instructions for some of the popular browsers Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up and look for the instructions for allowing flash in your browser.
Old Dec 13 2019, 09:42 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to spagal
Default Farm Town Flash Player

Farm Town isn't loading
Old Dec 13 2019, 09:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spagal View Post
Farm Town isn't loading
Hi Spagel,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
You need to explain exactly what is happening when you try to load Farm Town.

Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the links in that post.

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, flashing red and green, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error