Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2019, 12:44 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaZZ View Post
This Super Facility is great, but it blows your buying for the day. If you try to be helpful to someone, you lose the ability to buy anything you might need. The buying limits were incorporated without any of this in mind!

Thanks for the update!
Hi MelissaZZ,

You can buy as many products as you like from Super Facilities. Those do not use up your buying limit. It's only products that can be harvested like crops, trees, flowers, animal products (eggs wool etc) and fish that use up your buying limit.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 25 2019, 12:52 PM

Default Super Facilities

Ok thanks, someone told me that I could not buy anymore! I will try again!
Old Jan 25 2019, 12:54 PM

I buy products each day from some special neighbors who don't have facilities. Now I can't buy any of the new super fac items because I've hit my limit. That's hardly fair. I can sell items, but can't buy any.
Old Jan 25 2019, 01:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
I buy products each day from some special neighbors who don't have facilities. Now I can't buy any of the new super fac items because I've hit my limit. That's hardly fair. I can sell items, but can't buy any.
Hi Conjetta,
The Super Facility products do not have anything to do with your daily limit. However, you can only buy or sell 1 Super Facility product from each neighbor or player in the market.

h) In a particular day, every product type has to be sold to a different farmer
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2019, 01:00 PM

Opened up Super Facalities --- gave me Rubber Sheet --- plant shows empty, however all of mine have product ---- what's wrong?
Old Jan 25 2019, 01:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yancy01 View Post
Opened up Super Facalities --- gave me Rubber Sheet --- plant shows empty, however all of mine have product ---- what's wrong?
Hi Yancy,
If you opened and got your super facility after the facilities were loaded then you will not see any products in the super facility. You have to fill your facilities after you have been given the super facility for the week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2019, 02:21 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post Release Updates - January 25th, 2:00PM

- During the next few days or weeks we may have to adjust the rules and benefits of the Super Facility feature, this functionality is very dynamic and it's difficult to know without testing live the effects on the different areas of the game.
Old Jan 25 2019, 02:53 PM

Just tried out trading products from the super facilities in the trade marketplace. Always nice to have something new in the game, this one seems like it will be a time-hog. Also, be aware that it will be very easy to sell something (not a super facility item) by accident because you have to click on several things for each trade. I don't know where to find out what the colors stand for under the avatar names.
Old Jan 25 2019, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans View Post
Just tried out trading products from the super facilities in the trade marketplace. Always nice to have something new in the game, this one seems like it will be a time-hog. Also, be aware that it will be very easy to sell something (not a super facility item) by accident because you have to click on several things for each trade. I don't know where to find out what the colors stand for under the avatar names.
Hi Gail Green-jeans

The colors for each Marketplace are explaining in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post3355206
Old Jan 25 2019, 03:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

finding it a bit hit and miss but not complaining (the new feature) a neighbor tried to give me free goods but I kept getting the message that it could not be completed each time she tried.. guess it will all sort itself out as we progress... I have been giving my goods away as finding many in the market still don't want to buy even at 75% discounted prices, lol
Closed Thread